[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
It makes sense. Bologna basically get rewarded for having been better over the entire season.
no, it doesn't, i bet you wont see the same thing anywhere in the world except italy and here is way - Bologna already finished above their opponents and according to numbers they have proved that they are better squad atm but according to FIGC logic Bologna have to prove it once again in the play-offs and that they really deserve more to be promoted and to do it all they have to do is draw 4 games against 2 opponents while their opponents have to beat them which is not fair at all, what about h2h record then? what about goals diff. ? In the Championship they have a very decent system - 4 squads, 2 semi-finals with 2 legs and 1 final on the biggest and the best stadium in England, they can do the same thing with Serie B with the final on Juventus Stadium, San Siro or Olimpic Staidum in Rome, but reforms and FIGC is 2 different things

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4970274 said:
no, it doesn't, i bet you wont see the same thing anywhere in the world except italy and here is way - Bologna already finished above their opponents and according to numbers they have proved that they are better squad atm but according to FIGC logic Bologna have to prove it once again in the play-offs and that they really deserve more to be promoted and to do it all they have to do is draw 4 games against 2 opponents while their opponents have to beat them which is not fair at all, what about h2h record then? what about goals diff. ? In the Championship they have a very decent system - 4 squads, 2 semi-finals with 2 legs and 1 final on the biggest and the best stadium in England, they can do the same thing with Serie B with the final on Juventus Stadium, San Siro or Olimpic Staidum in Rome, but reforms and FIGC is 2 different things
If you are going to have play-offs, I quite like the advantage being given to Bologna (or the higher placed teams).

But if you really want fairness, then you don't have play-offs and simply promote the three teams who finished highest in the league.

In this case, that would have meant Vicenza rather than Bologna being promoted.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
If you are going to have play-offs, I quite like the advantage being given to Bologna (or the higher placed teams).

But if you really want fairness, then you don't have play-offs and simply promote the three teams who finished highest in the league.

Yep, Vicenza have a better h2h with Bologna - 2-0/0-0, but if you are going to decide the winner of the 3rd spot it deserves to be played out in the championship way

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Rossi said he was ready to play the last game. So he will be fully fit from the start of the season.

I have the feeling he will be huge this time. Maybe this will be his season.
He's so gonna rape Serie A in first 5 matchdays before getting injured again.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

play offs are just there to make some extra cash imo.

unfair. thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan may be getting Ibra back
yeah, why not already burn the cash they got for selling half of the club?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
play offs are just there to make some extra cash imo.

unfair. thats all.
I quite like play-offs between teams in different leagues to determine promotion/relegation (as there is in Germany or Scotland) as you feel there is some justice in establishing who the better team is through doing that.

In the case of what happens in England and Italy, there has already been a whole season to decide who the strongest teams are, so there is little sporting merit to them and it does end up being about artificially generating excitement for commercial reasons.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I quite like play-offs between teams in different leagues to determine promotion/relegation (as there is in Germany or Scotland) as you feel there is some justice in establishing who the better team is through doing that.
over 30 games to play in both leagues.

think thats enough time to proof how good/bad you are :boh:

Mar 9, 2006
It was a busy day for roma - they've signed Bertolacci and reached an agreement with Cagliari - 14m + loan out Daniele Verde to Cagliari for the 50% of Naingollan's transfer and for the permanent deal for Astori and renewed the loan deal for Ibarbo with buy-out option in the summer of 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Colantuono is the new coach of Udinese

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4970413 said:
It was a busy day for roma - they've signed Bertolacci and reached an agreement with Cagliari - 14m + loan out Daniele Verde to Cagliari for the 50% of Naingollan's transfer and for the permanent deal for Astori and renewed the loan deal for Ibarbo with buy-out option in the summer of 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Colantuono is the new coach of Udinese
hoiw much they paid for Astori and how much they will pay for Ibarbo next year?

Mar 9, 2006
hoiw much they paid for Astori and how much they will pay for Ibarbo next year?
14m + loan deal for that youngster, buy-out clause of Ibrabo wasn't announced but 6 months ago they've paid 2.5m for 6 months loan + put 12.5m as buy-out clause, i guess that for the 1 year loan now ROma will have to pay 5m and 6m-7m for buying him out in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)