[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Is that Inzaghi he's talking to?

http://www.football-italia.net/67526/'whatever-milan-need-they’ll-get’

Berlusconi decided to buy his way to the scuddetto :D

I feel pity for him. Will have to dig deep from his own pocket to see milan end 6th
He's in a time warp.

Rossi said he was ready to play the last game. So he will be fully fit from the start of the season.

I have the feeling he will be huge this time. Maybe this will be his season. If he can stay healthy
Beppe Rossi. Actually feel bad for the player. Really unlucky.

We'll be heading to be the Lyon in Italy.
Or the Inter? :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Beppe Rossi. Actually feel bad for the player. Really unlucky
Me too. I really want him to suceed. He is such a great guy and skilled as hell. He definitely doesnt deserved to be injured so much. Its like a crime to football

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
#34 on the way baby. And I want us to win the Supercoppa in August too. Any word on where it's being played?

Roma and Milan to come 2nd and 3rd. Napoli to struggle. Lazio will also find it hard to balance Europe and Serie A. The rest, meh

Mar 10, 2009
I think we'll win the league by a similar margin, it depends on how rich this new AC Milan investor really is, but so far we're at least 5 years ahead of everyone else

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #54
    I think we'll win the league by a similar margin, it depends on how rich this new AC Milan investor really is, but so far we're at least 5 years ahead of everyone else
    You don't really need a strong team to dominate in Serie A. Milan would be able to do it with a couple of great signings.

Like whaht j0ker mentioned below.

Kondogbia and Jackson Martinez to Milan?

:yuck:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    You don't really need a strong team to dominate in Serie A. Milan would be able to do it with a couple of great signings.

Like whaht j0ker mentioned below.
    We will continue to dominate. Milan will need a series of smart moves plus some tactical know-how to come anywhere near us, they are an absolute mess right now.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
    Tonight is Bologna - Pescara. The first result was 0-0.
    If they draw, Bologna will go to the Serie A, because away goals doesn't count. Bologna is higher in ranks so they will promovate. If Pescara win than we will see them in Serie A next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)