[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (11 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I got trolled and mocked for a fraction of the devotion you and jack are recently showing for Roma, just saying :tongue:
Whoa Whoa what am I showing for Roma? All I want is for them to fail and go back to 8th and 9th place. If I see that their team is good and can dismantle opponents it does neither mean that I like them nor that I sympathise with them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Whoa Whoa what am I showing for Roma? All I want is for them to fail and go back to 8th and 9th place. If I see that their team is good and can dismantle opponents it does neither mean that I like them nor that I sympathise with them.
Fair enough :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

napoli played genoa, chievo and udinese and managed to drop 6 points :tup:
talking about a bad start. Are they missing key players ?

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Palermo-Inter
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/252551
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/140000
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/143160
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/173929

Torino-Verona
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/139688
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/198517

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Palermo-Inter is one of the most disgusting fixtures for me.
I don't mind Palermo tbh, as we have a large fanbase in Sicily and generally I like that part of Italy. Remember a few years ago when we played Palermo their spokesman begged fans (of which vast majority are primary Juve fans) to support their home club instead of Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

They keep spending so much money and don't get better.
They won't be able to improve any more. After Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi and the funds that they invested in some bad deals, there's very little room for them to operate. Missing this year's CL will hit them hard. I can easily see Napoli selling Higuain next summer in trying to balance their books.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
They won't be able to improve any more. After Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi and the funds that they invested in some bad deals, there's very little room for them to operate. Missing this year's CL will hit them hard. I can easily see Napoli selling Higuain next summer in trying to balance their books.
Napoli is a small club. without CL their revenue is about half of Milans or Inters revenue. they played beyond their means in the last few saisons. financial wise napoli is an usual EL-team, no CL-team.

juve, milan, inter and roma are bigger clubs.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,460
    I got trolled and mocked for a fraction of the devotion you and jack are recently showing for Roma, just saying :tongue:
    In 2-3 years they are going to be a top team.

They will be our main rival for years whether people like that or not. It means nothing if we win Scudetto this season, just watch out for them is all I'm saying. Plenty of potential and once the stadium arrives it's gonna be a tough road for us. Mark my words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)