[ITA] Serie A 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm worried about our age of (key) players and hopefully we don't fuck up the great things we've done so far.

As for Inter, I have no idea why people mention them. Inter were never a threat, they were a 5th place club that only provided us a big derby, but they were never a Scudetto threat. Milan on the other hand is our biggest rival and seeing them right now I can just facepalm myself, they look rather pathetic. I don't think they can get back on the old track -- unless they sell the club -- which IMO will happen if not this then next summer. If that happens we'll see one competitive Serie A. Napoli and Roma are doing quite well, Fiorentina too to a lesser extent.
Completely agree.

Juve's average age is a concern. Hopefully we can do something of significance in the next couple years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

That looks really good. But I'm not surprised, considering the architect. Dan Meis has done some great work.

That reminds me of when I went to see Kiss on the Dynasty Tour in 1979.

@swag In regards to the Kiss Dynasty tour part, not the new 49ers stadium that's almost a stones throw from where you live. Bastard.
I was made for loving you, bay-bee. :kiss:

would love if Roma overtakes Milano tranny sisters as our main rivals once and for all.
AS Roma is insanely marketable... I'm actually surprised they've been shit for most of history.
tumblr_lna7jbf20r1qfn1g4o1_400_zps8514a25e.gif

Fuck Roma with an Al Qaeda dildo.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Raiola is trying to swap Balotelli and Hamsik. Mario to Napoli and Hamsik to Milan. Both players haven't had a particularly good season at their respective clubs. Raiola has initiated contact with Galliani and Bigon.
- Il Giorno

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It would be a great deal for Milan, I'd hate to see that happen.
It's a pretty fair deal IMO, but its kind of weird because Milan doesn't need anymore AMs, they need defenders.

And Napoli doesn't need another striker, Higuain is great. Unless they plan on using Balotelli behind Higuain in a 4-2-3-1 which is often seen when both Pazzini and Balotelli are on the field at the same time.

I don't think it'll happen regardless. But I would love to see Milan lose Balotelli.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I believe Balotelli would be GREAT in a two man attack with Higuain. They've got the width to feed them the necessary balls, and both men are very capable of holding the ball and both can pose a threat through the middle as well.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,472
    It's a pretty fair deal IMO, but its kind of weird because Milan doesn't need anymore AMs, they need defenders.

And Napoli doesn't need another striker, Higuain is great. Unless they plan on using Balotelli behind Higuain in a 4-2-3-1 which is often seen when both Pazzini and Balotelli are on the field at the same time.

I don't think it'll happen regardless. But I would love to see Milan lose Balotelli.
    I actually think he offers more damage than benefit within the club. Any club that plans to buy him is pretty much 100% insane.

Hamsik used to amazing, bar this season, where he's less effective due to a different role he has. Even if they don't need AM he'd offer way more than Kaka or almost any player in their team. Don't forget that it was him and Cavani carrying Napoli for years, he had like 15 goals and assists every season, which is pretty damn impressive. It's a win-win situation for them IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)