[ITA] Serie A 2013/2014 (12 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
So Napoli is raping the same Catania we hardly managed to beat. Is it because we tried to conserve our energy, or because Catania played like their life depended on the result of the game.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Milan won some important points tonight. It seems they're in the safe zone now, and at least for this year they've managed to secure Serie A status.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
So Napoli is raping the same Catania we hardly managed to beat. Is it because we tried to conserve our energy, or because Catania played like their life depended on the result of the game.
Definitely this. The mofos played like their life depends on getting a result against us. They ran so much against us that half their team was cramping near the end of that game. I was telling myself the way these assholes are burning themselves out, they're not only gonna lose this game but their next game too. Same sh!t that happened to Genoa too.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Definitely this. The mofos played like their life depends on getting a result against us. They ran so much against us that half their team was cramping near the end of that game. I was telling myself the way these assholes are burning themselves out, they're not only gonna lose this game but their next game too. Same sh!t that happened to Genoa too.
If Genoa played the way they do against us every game they play, they would be a top half team. It's like a Caterham trying to compete against a Ferrari in an F1 race, the Caterham will just do more damage to his own race in the end if he keeps fighting the Ferrari and trying to stop him from overtaking.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus are still perfect at home in Serie A this season with 15 wins. Surpasses Torino's record of 14 straight home wins in 1975-1976.

:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)