[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Interesting to see how Napoli will fare with a truly competent coach. If they can hold on to Cavani and Hamsik and add some reinforcements they can be considered a top team imo.
Cavani will be sold. Hamsik will stay, for some reason he loves that shithole of a city and club.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli will get back to mediocrity if they sell cavani and hamsik.. no matter what coach :p
This.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What ever happens with Cavani they'll find a replacement. I can't see them falling apart that easily. In the last 3-4 years they grew tremendously as a club. They have a large fan base, currently 4th, revenues also 4th just slightly behind Inter and a large stadium. It would need some serious self destruction from ADL for them to return to mediocrity. Hate them or like them they'll be here for quite some time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They will sign a reasonably good striker like Damiao and have enough of goals to go around without necessarily getting Cavani productivity, while they can steadily improve starters and depth as they have done past 2 seasons.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They still won't be able to handle two competitions though. And their depth isn't that impressive.
So they were saying about us. They have more experience now, their mentality changed. They are able to win games now they only managed to draw before. They'll bring some players this summer be sure about that. Don't get me wrong, I despise them but they are on to something.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So they were saying about us. They have more experience now, their mentality changed. They are able to win games now they only managed to draw before. They'll bring some players this summer be sure about that. Don't get me wrong, I despise them but they are on to something.
It will be worse than the last time they were in CL with Cavani, their only hope is to get 65m along with their current budget and buy like 5 players. Their biggest problem is by far depth and selling their best player is just going to leave another massive hole to fill. They will probably end up a worse team without Cavani, but maybe a little better over all competitions if they can get a good replacement and a few other players. i.e. a striker or two, Nainggolan, Astori and probably a LWB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)