[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Will Siena want Fiorentina in third?
It doesn't matter at all. I think that things don't go like that in Italy. Their fans might prefer Milan at 3rd, but the owner and the directors will look strictly at their best interests.
Needless to say that I don't expect fair play. I fully expect both Milan and Fiorentina to negotiate with Siena. The way Siena plays on Sunday will depend solely on the offer Galliani and Della Valle make. Here I don't mean money in a bag. It's gonna be about business interests or, more probably, young players on loan or co-own.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It doesn't matter at all. I think that things don't go like that in Italy. Their fans might prefer Milan at 3rd, but the owner and the directors will look strictly at their best interests.
Needless to say that I don't expect fair play. I fully expect both Milan and Fiorentina to negotiate with Siena. The way Siena plays on Sunday will depend solely on the offer Galliani and Della Valle make. Here I don't mean money in a bag. It's gonna be about business interests or, more probably, young players on loan or co-own.
basically is the same as money in the bag ;)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Actually, Dainelli steped on De Rossi's foot. The situation was very exaggerated of course, but fact is Dainelli is a dirty player too.
Even though, the reaction is one of a pussy.

But I wasn't referring only to this incident, he has been picking fights all season and performed like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)