[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4117602 said:
President of the Italian Football Federation [FIGC] Giancarlo Abete has insisted that Serie A is in rude financial health.

The governing body's chief has claimed that eight teams in Italy's top-flight are profitable, but does concede that some clubs are still struggling.

“Eight out of the 20 teams are profitable,” he told reporters. “This is an important fact because it means we are in a situation where we can go forward.

“A positive outcome is not only theoretical, but a simple fact when you look at the finances.

“Some clubs are still having problems. I speak of Juventus who are having to recover from some complex financial statements.

“Hopefully they can return to a more stable situation.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: can't wait when you will die dirty scum
Yeah good one Abete. Denigrate the most modern, forward thinking and (soon to be) best revenue generating club in the league :tup:

If people want to know why Italian club football is in the mess it's in, it's due to miserable, clueless, corrupt old dinosaurs like this cunt. And it just sickens me that the likes of him and Maurizio Beretta stay in these positions of power :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah good one Abete. Denigrate the most modern, forward thinking and (soon to be) best revenue generating club in the league :tup:

If people want to know why Italian club football is in the mess it's in, it's due to miserable, clueless, corrupt old dinosaurs like this cunt. And it just sickens me that the likes of him and Maurizio Beretta stay in these positions of power :sergio:
What sickens me is that Agnelli after all he said lately about modernizing football voted for Abete. He was pretty vocal last season about incompetence of Italian federation. Demanded changes to be made. I don't know what happened in the meantime.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You have to get along before you go along. Agnelli is in no position to rival the inbred hierarchy of the FIGC, yet. I'm confident that he'll become a major influence once the current generation is gone.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This league is done tbh.Serie A is the new Ligue 1 and we are soon to be the Lyon of this league.(If not already have become).
Relax. Even though they all suck at the moment there is still big teams like Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli etc in our league.

Ligue 1 doesnt have this variety of big teams and big games. That's why no matter how crappy Serie A is, it will still have a bit of global interest.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Milan will still be around, by hook or by crook. Usually the latter.

They'll always have shit spells in the league under Galliani, it's always been that way.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:rofl: perfect. Could add a few more cunts there as well.

Interesting fact: My great grandfather, Rosolino, was there in the square at Milan on that day and spat on the dead, decaying corpse of Mussolini.

/cool story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)