[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
President of the Italian Football Federation [FIGC] Giancarlo Abete has insisted that Serie A is in rude financial health.

The governing body's chief has claimed that eight teams in Italy's top-flight are profitable, but does concede that some clubs are still struggling.

“Eight out of the 20 teams are profitable,” he told reporters. “This is an important fact because it means we are in a situation where we can go forward.

“A positive outcome is not only theoretical, but a simple fact when you look at the finances.

“Some clubs are still having problems. I speak of Juventus who are having to recover from some complex financial statements.

“Hopefully they can return to a more stable situation.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: can't wait when you will die dirty scum

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Durante farsopoli e negli anni a seguire solo i tifosi della Juve cercavano di spiegare che la Gea non favoriva affatto la Juve e che non era associazione a delinquere : infatti sono stati assolti in tribunale . Ora che rinasce dalle ceneri , Galliani rivela che Nesta era della Gea , lo voleva la Juve ma lo tesserò il Milan. Stessa cosa accadde per Stankovic sull'altra sponda del naviglio. Peccato che noi le dicevamo prima queste cose ma i media non le sottolineavano mai !
Translate pls, Nesta was about to join Juve?! :shocked:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was quite well known that he had a choice of Juve or Milan, but I think his background pushed him more towards Milan. They are a more 'neutral' choice.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4117602 said:
President of the Italian Football Federation [FIGC] Giancarlo Abete has insisted that Serie A is in rude financial health.

The governing body's chief has claimed that eight teams in Italy's top-flight are profitable, but does concede that some clubs are still struggling.

“Eight out of the 20 teams are profitable,” he told reporters. “This is an important fact because it means we are in a situation where we can go forward.

“A positive outcome is not only theoretical, but a simple fact when you look at the finances.

“Some clubs are still having problems. I speak of Juventus who are having to recover from some complex financial statements.

“Hopefully they can return to a more stable situation.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: can't wait when you will die dirty scum
Continually undermining the strongest brand and force in Serie A sounds like a very good financial move from Abete. It has really helped the development of the league since 2006.

Anyway, we won't be making a loss when we get that €444m back from the FIGC and finish them :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Anyone know what the deal is with this? Is it cause we missed out on the CL for two seasons? I thought the club was supposed to be in a healthy position financially...
Very strange thing to mention Juve who will be in the years to come an example if not already. Inter recorded 90M loss and he points at us as a problem. We own stadium, revenues are on a rise, they are nicely diversified, couple of other projects in development. Really don't know what he's talking about.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We have absolutely zero political influence atm. Very vulnarable. Can't wait for Berlu and Moratti to die.
Agnelli's own more than 10 billion worth empire and with that kind of money they probably have good connections. They are smart people who don't make decisions directly but I'm sure they hold couple of aces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)