[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (131 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We don't need anymore cms. We have like 8 already: Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah + Giacch, Padoin and Isla who can play there in case of emergency. We need better forwards either SS or wingers. Quality CF would be more than welcome too. I hope we don't go for Poli/Obiang and the likes we don't need them at all.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We don't need anymore cms. We have like 8 already: Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah + Giacch, Padoin and Isla who can play there in case of emergency. We need better forwards either SS or wingers. Quality CF would be more than welcome too. I hope we don't go for Poli/Obiang and the likes we don't need them at all.
We need better forwards without a doubt and it will be our top priority but if some opportunity arrives we should take advantage of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Palacio scores again. 0-2

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We need better forwards without a doubt and it will be our top priority but if some opportunity arrives we should take advantage of it.
I see your point but I don't think we're in position to take such opportunities. We spend a couple of millions here and there and then we find out that we don't have enough money. Forwards are very expensive these days and we should rather go for players that we need the most rather than looking for opportunities elsewhere.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I see your point but I don't think we're in position to take such opportunities. We spend a couple of millions here and there and then we find out that we don't have enough money. Forwards are very expensive these days and we should rather go for players that we need the most rather than looking for opportunities elsewhere.
The kind of opportunities I'm talking about would include us giving them co ownership of some our young players. I'm not thinking of using money unless we secured services of some top forward first. As you said million here and there can exhaust your resources.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
President of the Italian Football Federation [FIGC] Giancarlo Abete has insisted that Serie A is in rude financial health.

The governing body's chief has claimed that eight teams in Italy's top-flight are profitable, but does concede that some clubs are still struggling.

“Eight out of the 20 teams are profitable,” he told reporters. “This is an important fact because it means we are in a situation where we can go forward.

“A positive outcome is not only theoretical, but a simple fact when you look at the finances.

“Some clubs are still having problems. I speak of Juventus who are having to recover from some complex financial statements.

“Hopefully they can return to a more stable situation.”

http://www.football-italia.net/32679/abete-finances-serie-are-good

Anyone know what the deal is with this? Is it cause we missed out on the CL for two seasons? I thought the club was supposed to be in a healthy position financially...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
President of the Italian Football Federation [FIGC] Giancarlo Abete has insisted that Serie A is in rude financial health.

The governing body's chief has claimed that eight teams in Italy's top-flight are profitable, but does concede that some clubs are still struggling.

“Eight out of the 20 teams are profitable,” he told reporters. “This is an important fact because it means we are in a situation where we can go forward.

“A positive outcome is not only theoretical, but a simple fact when you look at the finances.

“Some clubs are still having problems. I speak of Juventus who are having to recover from some complex financial statements.

“Hopefully they can return to a more stable situation.”

http://www.football-italia.net/32679/abete-finances-serie-are-good

Anyone know what the deal is with this? Is it cause we missed out on the CL for two seasons? I thought the club was supposed to be in a healthy position financially...
we're already light years ahead of any other Italian sides in terms of business model, i can only hope we sue the shit out of the figc then we'll see who is in a stable situation

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did Inter sign a 35-year-old West?
By Football Italia staff

Taribo West may have been 12 years older than he claimed while appearing for Inter and then Milan, reports suggest.

Partizan Belgrade chief Zarko Zecevic has alleged that the former Nigerian defender lied about his date of birth during his playing career.

He said he was 28 when he joined us,” Zecevic stated. “We later found out he was 40, but he was still playing well that I don’t regret having him on the team.”

Partizan signed the stopper in 2002 and he spent two years with the outfit.

If the allegations are correct then West was signed by Inter in 1997 as a 35-year-old rather than a 23-year-old.

He moved to city rivals Milan in 1999.
----------------------
@Turk_Bianconero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)