Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to Mr.Totti, only Messi is better than him.
Taken out of context.Should spend more effort reading the actual article instead.

"There is only one player who is doing things that I could never do and that is Messi".This is what he actually said.To be fair its actually hard to disagree with him here in that sense.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Taken out of context.Should spend more effort reading the actual article instead.

"There is only one player who is doing things that I could never do and that is Messi".This is what he actually said.To be fair its actually hard to disagree with him here in that sense.
Hence, only Messi has more qualities than him.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012

Very, very easy to disagree. Maradona, Pele, Del Piero, Zidane, Dinho, CR7...that's just off the top of my head. I'd rate everyone of those ahead of Totti.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Very, very easy to disagree. Maradona, Pele, Del Piero, Zidane, Dinho, CR7...that's just off the top of my head. I'd rate everyone of those ahead of Totti.
With the ball at his feet he could just about do things those aforementioned players can.(That is probably what he meant like i said its been totally taken out of context).

Only thing is that, he couldnt run at a devastating pace like a Ronaldo or a CR but lack of pace has never really been seen as a weakness in his career since he was overwhelmingly brilliant in other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)