[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Totti wouldn't have been as great for a big club like Real/Man U etc. he loves and plays for Rome, you could even see this when he played for Italy, he was really good, but you could see his heart wasn't really in it as much. Besides his great performances in Euro 2000, he was pretty disappointing for Italy.

And another thing, he never really impressed me in the CL with Roma.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Totti wouldn't have been as great for a big club like Real/Man U etc. he loves and plays for Rome, you could even see this when he played for Italy, he was really good, but you could see his heart wasn't really in it as much. Besides his great performances in Euro 2000, he was pretty disappointing for Italy.

And another thing, he never really impressed me in the CL with Roma.

It's the same with Steven Gerrard. Gives his all to Liverpool. Wouldn't be half the player if he were to play for another club

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Someone should make a list of all these Milan Scudetti: facebook Scudetto, shirt sales Scudetto, financial Scudetto... Few more and they can put a star on their shirt with little picture of Muntari in it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:lol: perfect timing... we've been waiting for a while the last few pages, and they deliver... Meelan never disappoint :howler:

PS oh add the perfect timing Scudetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)