[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (132 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
People whine how it's not possible to compare Vidal or Pogba to Marchisio, but all of the sudden comparing Totti and Messi seems legit.

Totti >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Messi

Just because the midget scores 700 goals vs shitty la liga team does not make him better.
Bah, let's not exaggerate. No way Totti is a better player even if we do compare the two. It's not only La Liga where he shines.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19,807
    He is a funny guy. Recently I've found a picture from 80ies with Galliani sitting close to Agnelli on Juve's match. Galliani is Juventino. http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/20...o+ai+derby+di+Torino+tifava+anche...+Galliani

:lol:
    Man, Agnelli (the father of course) what a charisma.

Damn :tup:

see how they tackle him in the end? in La Liga DP would've gone all the way to the goal...
    In la liga Totti and Del Piero would have scored some science fiction goals.

People whine how it's not possible to compare Vidal or Pogba to Marchisio, but all of the sudden comparing Totti and Messi seems legit.

Bah, let's not exaggerate. No way Totti is a better player even if we do compare the two. It's not only La Liga where he shines.
    Messi is one of the best no two ways about it, but the likes of Del Piero and Totti are more complete than him.

Messi is too good in what he does, but what he does is pretty much the same thing we see almost everyweek, whereas Del Piero and Totti were creating and pulling some incredible things on the pitch.

The thing Messi does to some point Totti and Del Piero managed to do it, which is sprint fast and having quick reacting with sublime finish, to some point again and not exactly like Messi but the things Dp and Totti done are almost impossible for Messi to make or even think of attempting them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I would summarize it like this. Messi is more efficient while those two have more talent which is the reason why they stayed in the game for so long. And both of them are more enjoyable to watch. We'll see Messi in couple of years when his speed starts to decrease.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19,809
    I would summarize it like this. Messi is more efficient while those two have more talent which is the reason why they stayed in the game for so long. And both of them are more enjoyable to watch. We'll see Messi in couple of years when his speed starts to decrease.
    I've said plenty of times, I don't think he'll cope like Zidane, Del Piero or Totti copped in their 30's.

His speed wont drop though in couple of years.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010

:lol: exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

With the ball at his feet he could just about do things those aforementioned players can.(That is probably what he meant like i said its been totally taken out of context).

Only thing is that, he couldnt run at a devastating pace like a Ronaldo or a CR but lack of pace has never really been seen as a weakness in his career since he was overwhelmingly brilliant in other areas.
    Pretty sure he can't even come close to what Ronaldinho can do.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    lol @ thinking messi dropping speed will have effect.

is tha going to stop the ball from being glued to his feet? or the fact that he is quite strong for his height?

also dude he will best scorer in cl history. how do you belittle that?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Galliani: "This season is falsified. Some clubs played against Cagliari in front of nobody while milan played with the Cagliari fans at the stadium."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)