[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Galliani :howler:

I wonder what he'd say if I told him his fixtures vs. Inter are a disadvantage for the rest of Serie A. Every team that plays Inter has to go away to their stadium. All except one. Milan get to play Inter at San Siro in the away match. It's like a home game. Rest of Serie A don't get that break.

Galliani should stick to threatening linesmen not to raise the flag for offside on Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
*broli. Still, you have pretty good linguistic skills for a bus.
I'm 75% Lithuanian by blood, but my language skills still suck. I can say things like "Aš nesuprantu lietuviškai' to old relatives and I can eat a pile of kugelis and cepelenai with the best of them, but I don't have the language thing down. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm 75% Lithuanian by blood, but my language skills still suck. I can say things like "Aš nesuprantu lietuviškai' to old relatives and I can eat a pile of kugelis and cepelenai with the best of them, but I don't have the language thing down. :D
We have a very close Lithuanian friend and she invites us to dinner quite often but never tells what the food she prepared is called. What are kugelis and cepelenai?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013

It's one hell of a language, I always wondered how does it sound for foreigners. If some people define French or Italian languages as nice, pleasant or even romantic, I bet that the best definition of Lithuanian language is "annoying tractor".

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
It's one hell of a language, I always wondered how does it sound for foreigners. If some people define French or Italian languages as nice, pleasant or even romantic, I bet that the best definition of Lithuanian language is "annoying tractor".
Sounds like a mix of Russian and Finnish...and yes a tractor :p

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Sounds like a mix of Russian and Finnish...and yes a tractor :p

Next time you hear someone talking Lithuanian and you feel like it sounds more Russian than Finnish, you can be 100% sure that the meaning of those words is worse than the sound of the language itself. Almost all of our best curses are Russian.

Jul 1, 2010
c ronaldo dribbles, shoots, controls and passes much better, totti might have vision but it's laughable to even say he has better technique than ronaldo. Ronaldo will go down in history as a freak of nature, the most complete player the game has ever seen.
Cristiano Ronaldo passes much better than Totti?

Really?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know what X is saying, technique isn't just about having a nice touch, vision and passing game. Technique is in everything a player does. Ronaldo is a phenomenon.

Still, I completely disagree with him about the passing part :D Ronaldo's game isn't based around that like Totti's is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)