[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
a question about Zeman, so back in the 90s Juve was investigated based on his claims. But once nothing was proven, and no punishment for Zeman for false accusations? I wasn't into footy back then, anyone care to explain?
It's not like nothing was proven. Juve's doctor was convicted for administering banned substances to players. Luckily for us, only the weakest point of prosecutor's charges was proven and the doctor was convicted only for the administration of EPO*

I guess Zeman did have a point but we managed to escape unharmed and we made it look like the doctor was giving EPO to the players while they didn't even know they were taking something illegal. It was shady from our part.

* Apparently EPO is "a synthetic hormone that stimulates the body's production of red blood cells, increasing oxygen transport and endurance".

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Play it in the US on the Juve US tour!! preferably in LA :flag4:

F Napoli, let them not play it so we could win it "alla Inter" like Elvin said above! lol

---------- Post added 30.05.2012 at 07:24 ----------

Do you really expect them to agree to that?
well if they don't it won't be played then.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not like nothing was proven. Juve's doctor was convicted for administering banned substances to players. Luckily for us, only the weakest point of prosecutor's charges was proven and the doctor was convicted only for the administration of EPO*

I guess Zeman did have a point but we managed to escape unharmed and we made it look like the doctor was giving EPO to the players while they didn't even know they were taking something illegal. It was shady from our part.

* Apparently EPO is "a synthetic hormone that stimulates the body's production of red blood cells, increasing oxygen transport and endurance".
I'm pretty sure Agricola was acquitted on appeal.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I am sure that Agricola was never sentenced for EPO, EPO was never found.And yes, he was acquitted on appeal, but the higher court overturned that acquittal because of some technicality so later statue of limitations "arrived".

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I see, thanx for info mate.

---------- Post added 31.05.2012 at 09:57 ----------

We want to have it in our stadium because there is some rule that says we can but Napoli don't want to agree.
So according to rules Champion can pick the venue and neither FIGC nor Coppa winners can veto it?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Do you really expect them to agree to that?
Of course not. I was stating why Juve are refusing to play in China...
Besides, the agreement between FIGC and the Chinese government is for China to host 3 Italian super coppas in 6 years.
They already had 2 hosted in altered years.
Also, usually super coppa is played on the league champion's turf...

Jul 2, 2006

In each of the last two years Milan have generated €23-24 million from this activity, much of which has been derived from the special relationship that they appear to have with Genoa, who have contributed over €30 million in this period, including €17 million in 2011: Alexander Merkel €9.9 million, Nicola Pasini €3.3 million, Mario Sampirisi €2.0 million and Sokratis Papastathopoulos €1.8 million.

What's up with this 'special relationship'?

May 22, 2007
Napoli to sign Pandev for ~€8m.

Milan interest in Balzaretti and Zapata.

Roma paired with Santon, after getting Zeman (done deal today or tomorrow).

Maxi off to Torino on the front page of TS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)