[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just to remind you all that we had the same laughs about Milan's "poverty" back in 2010. The summer when they bought Zlatan+Robinho on the last day of the mercato.
2 stars unwanted by their clubs. Is there any players like that on the market this summer? I'm not worried.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
@onlyjuve

Pato's only options were Chelsea and PSG, both teams have bought players instead of Pato, no way will Milan get 35 million for him.

They'll probably sell Silva, but this is Milan they have to sell to buy these days.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Never underestimate your direct opponents, especially based on these rumors that they're broke. Look what happened to them when they underestimated us last season.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Only in Championship Manager.
So how much did they sign Ibra for ?! Wasn't it 20 mil and just 1 year before that Barca paid 70 mil for the guy, How did that happen !

That fuck.er Galiani is really good at these kind of deals.

@onlyjuve

Pato's only options were Chelsea and PSG, both teams have bought players instead of Pato, no way will Milan get 35 million for him.

They'll probably sell Silva, but this is Milan they have to sell to buy these days.
Who did PSG sign ? If you mean Lavezzi's rumors they're just that "rumors", nothing official there.

Plus PSG have shown "real interest" in January to sign Pato. I can see both leanardo and Carlo pushing for him now that they have the whole summer to work out that deal.

Tevez and perhaps someone like Sahin are exactly the type if deals that Milan like, I guess we'll wait and watch what will happen.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So how much did they sign Ibra for ?! Wasn't it 20 mil and just 1 year before that Barca paid 70 mil for the guy, How did that happen !

That fuck.er Galiani is really good at these kind of deals.
Again, the only reason they got Ibra was because Guardiola didn't want him. That's it. Question is: Does Mourinho want Sahin? (I'm not worried about Tevez, let them get him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)