[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So who are we cheering for in the derby, a draw would be perfect I guess.
Considering they will at least get out of the groups, and how far they are from us in serie a : milan

i mean, inter is "relatively" close, and has a crappy european program

milan is far and has heavy (for them) european program

Who watches El Clasico anymore?
me, i'm hoping each time that fucker busquets gets a carreerending injury, that messi gets tackled a new asshole by pepe, and that ronaldo wins the day

still didnt happen ..

- - - Updated - - -

i usually switch off when mes que un cunt gets the penalty of equivalent bullshit ref call tho

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
It's the most watched game. Ask one person in Africa or Asia who isn't gonna watch it.

Not enough with that, then there are many in Europe too.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's the most watched game. Ask one person in Africa or Asia who isn't gonna watch it.

Not enough with that, then there are many in Europe too.
I have loads of football fans here who don't watch it. The ones who jumped on the barca bandwagon they all watch it and take it as a WC semifinal, don't deny that there are loads of them, but there are quite a lot who don't really take it all that serious.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Matches between Barca and Real are now like a special days unfortunately.. Restaurants in Warsaw are making special events, inviting people on fb, offering them discounts only for this day.
And when i asked the guy in restaurant if we can watch second half of Inter-Milan he said there's no fucking way (he thought it will be during el classico).

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's well marketed that's for sure, and is builded up way more than it's worth.

I mean barca and Real are already fallowed by half of the world and them playing each other will certainly get loads of attention, but people who don't care about messi ronaldo or any of their teams usualy don't take the classico as the next best thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)