[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Berlusca:

“After the disastrous start to the season, I met with the Coach and directors to tell everyone this situation had to be overturned.

“I also specified that the team had to step on to the field with a different tactical set-up, as I have a lot of experience in this area.

“The results were seen straight away, modesty aside, starting from the comeback to draw 2-2 with Napoli. From the relegation zone we climbed to third place, earned yesterday by the skin of our teeth."

This dude.... hahahaha. WHy he doesnt coach the team hmself if he is that good?. hahaha seriously this guy is unbeliavable.

Allegri is done for BTW.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
“This evening President Berlusconi called me up personally and apologised for not being able to make the phone interview, but instead gave me this message that he said he trusted me to read without changing a single comma.

“I recorded his message on my phone and I stand by it, absolutely. If the Milan website released this statement denying it, then that is down to internal politics.”

http://www.football-italia.net/34422/biscardi-berlusconi-message-real

:howler:

What a fucking joke Meelan are.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder if Badass changed teams after being trolled here and got a job running the Milan website, it's how I imagine it would look if he were in charge :p
Линк оф Бадасс беинг троллед.

Fuck alt+shift :D You'll understand anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)