[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Allegri leaving isn't that bad for them though, he's a mediocre coach imo who screwed up many times.

Wonder who'll replace him though.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Allegri leaving is perfect for us. I'd be very happy if they hired Mancini or Seedorf. Allegri found a stable working system with these youngsters and the entire squad wants him to stay. Balo has been playing his best football under Allegri and we've seen him before with Mancini and he might have problems with Seedorf. Montolivo has played his best football in his entire career under Allegri. SES is steadily growing.
Changing a working system that was only getting better with player's growth and new purchases is a big mistake. Seedorf is a gamble and Mancini is perhaps a little better coach and so he'd be better for them in the long run. I am also confident that Conte can beat Mancini for the league title.

I predict very poor form from Milan at the start just of the next season just like this season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he fits what Roma have been looking for more than Mazzarri.

Who the fuck are Milan going to hire?
I think so too.

I still don't know why Milan wants to get rid of him, though? I know he has been a whiny bitch but he got them results. When their squad was rather average he had amazing results. Hell, even this season they are rather meh and in the first part of the season they were horrible (most cause squad was horrible), but now they are third. Last season too. There's no way any other coach would be able to pull better results. I think ditching Allegri is gonna hurt them. Not that I mind... but it's just weird to me.

Jul 1, 2010
I think so too.

I still don't know why Milan wants to get rid of him, though? I know he has been a whiny bitch but he got them results. When their squad was rather average he had amazing results. Hell, even this season they are rather meh and in the first part of the season they were horrible (most cause squad was horrible), but now they are third. Last season too. There's no way any other coach would be able to pull better results. I think ditching Allegri is gonna hurt them. Not that I mind... but it's just weird to me.
He doesn't get along with Berlusconi.

May 22, 2007
I think so too.

Silvio is awkward, and I don't think Allegri particularly likes the input he's offered into the way Milan have played over the last 3 seasons. Although the papers have claimed he was joking about Allegri leaving, so only a few days left on that.

The Seedorf rumour sounds too strange to be real.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Silvio is awkward, and I don't think Allegri particularly likes the input he's offered into the way Milan have played over the last 3 seasons. Although the papers have claimed he was joking about Allegri leaving, so only a few days left on that.

The Seedorf rumour sounds too strange to be real.
Well, apparently he's very close to Roma.

That would be great to see and dunno why but it wouldn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)