[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think so too.

I still don't know why Milan wants to get rid of him, though? I know he has been a whiny bitch but he got them results. When their squad was rather average he had amazing results. Hell, even this season they are rather meh and in the first part of the season they were horrible (most cause squad was horrible), but now they are third. Last season too. There's no way any other coach would be able to pull better results. I think ditching Allegri is gonna hurt them. Not that I mind... but it's just weird to me.
Last season they had the best squad in the league and he finished second, giving up the Scudetto fight few rounds before the seasons end. He's also the one most responsible for Pirlo playing in Juventus colours. This season they have worse squad than last season, but still easily better than Fiorentina's, if Fiorentina hadn't choked against Roma Milan would probably play in EL, heck, I'm far from sure they will win in Siena and maintain that third spot.
It's not hard to hire worse coach than Alllegri, but I disagree that he has Milan jumping above their arse.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Rijkaard has 2 league titles, CL and 2 Coppa titles. It doesn't make him a good coach at all.

Benitez is a known choker and the way he manages the team is horrible, even Inter players said that. So yeah, horrible indeed.
I doubt liverpool, Chelsea and Valencia fans would say the same. Inter has not recovered from losing Mou and Rafa was not the only manager that failed at that recovery. Also, his complaints and gasperini's were exactly the same..

Benitez took two league titles from the first Galacticos, he won the CL on his first season for Liverpool who were a mediocre squad at best and took them again to the final 2 years later. Liverpool has not recovered from his departure despite spending a lot of money and changing coaches twice. Pool were one of the teams to avoid in the CL. He took a Chelsea team in disarray and achieved all the objectives despite massive pressure and unbelievable hate from the crowd. He ended Chelsea's dependency on the old guard and brought the best out of some bright stars.

Rafa's dark period is Inter but for Valencia he is a legend and for Liverpool he was a very good coach.. Selling alonso (a talent that he found) was his biggest mistake. He did not have a Ronaldinho in his squad let alone the rest of that team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Funny thing you mention how he found Alonso. I wish I had the list of all the players he found. He's horrible at buying players.

Pretty sure we'll see that club choke wherever he goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Mazzarri to Inter?

Allegri to Roma.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Last season they had the best squad in the league and he finished second, giving up the Scudetto fight few rounds before the seasons end. He's also the one most responsible for Pirlo playing in Juventus colours. This season they have worse squad than last season, but still easily better than Fiorentina's, if Fiorentina hadn't choked against Roma Milan would probably play in EL, heck, I'm far from sure they will win in Siena and maintain that third spot.
It's not hard to hire worse coach than Alllegri, but I disagree that he has Milan jumping above their arse.
I don't think their squad was strong at all (or strongest, as you point out). You're wrong, he has nothing to do with Pirlo's departure, it was Galliani who said they are making a new project and how old players do not fit in there, especially Pirlo who wanted a three year contract there, it has nothing to do with Allegri. Their squad is pretty mediocre, especially their defense and midfield. Fiorentina is a decent squad who posses lots of technique, they are weaker but seeing them 4th is not a surprise, deserved IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino★★★;4168802 said:
StramaBean to Milan please :D
Quite likely Seedorf at this point :shifty:

Jul 1, 2010
I doubt liverpool, Chelsea and Valencia fans would say the same. Inter has not recovered from losing Mou and Rafa was not the only manager that failed at that recovery. Also, his complaints and gasperini's were exactly the same..

Benitez took two league titles from the first Galacticos, he won the CL on his first season for Liverpool who were a mediocre squad at best and took them again to the final 2 years later. Liverpool has not recovered from his departure despite spending a lot of money and changing coaches twice. Pool were one of the teams to avoid in the CL. He took a Chelsea team in disarray and achieved all the objectives despite massive pressure and unbelievable hate from the crowd. He ended Chelsea's dependency on the old guard and brought the best out of some bright stars.

Rafa's dark period is Inter but for Valencia he is a legend and for Liverpool he was a very good coach.. Selling alonso (a talent that he found) was his biggest mistake. He did not have a Ronaldinho in his squad let alone the rest of that team.
:tup:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Sassuolo
Hellas Verona

Both are guaranteed a Serie A spot next season.

Livorno, Empoli, Novara and Brescia will enter a playoff for the third spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)