[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Palombo is a good player and 1+4 is a decent deal for Inter, the guy's a fighter and fits Ranieri's idea of a CM in a 442. Good that they got rid of Motta, the guy's one of their best players after Maicon.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Palombo is a good player and 1+4 is a decent deal for Inter, the guy's a fighter and fits Ranieri's idea of a CM in a 442. Good that they got rid of Motta, the guy's one of their best players after Maicon.
Good. It means Ranieri is set to stay for a while :evil:

sukhoimaru

Nov 29, 2011
once all of mourinho recruitment left inter, they will back as mediocre as they used to,

eto'o n motta has gone, most likely sneijer in the summer, they're dommed next season

n i hope ranieri to stay with them

Mar 30, 2006
I am happy to see Inter turning into a mediocre team instead of improving. Moratti looks to have become a bit cheap in terms of his spending. Most of the core of their team is on the wrong side of 30: Zanetti, Cambiasso, Milito, Maicon, Stankovic, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu.... If they lose Wesley they are beyond screwed :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am happy to see Inter turning into a mediocre team instead of improving. Moratti looks to have become a bit cheap in terms of his spending. Most of the core of their team is on the wrong side of 30: Zanetti, Cambiasso, Milito, Maicon, Stankovic, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu.... If they lose Wesley they are beyond screwed :)
The investment he has made in 2006 did him well for 4years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)