Jul 26, 2007
Juventino[RUS];3493418 said:
Roma
Zambrotta - Bonera - Yepes - Antonini
Muntari - Ambrosini - Flamini
Emanuelson
Inzaghi - Maxi Lopez

AC Milan :lol:
half of Serie A teams would still gladly take a 2-3 goal trashing just because it's meelan.

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
half of Serie A teams would still gladly take a 2-3 goal trashing just because it's meelan.
If we didn't have 1 million to sign Palombo instead of Muntari how do you expect us to have a semi reasonable back up squad?
And I am pretty sure Allegri will suck it up and field a Muntari - Maxi Lopez kind of line up against Juve in the cup, because obviously we don't have the players to compete on all fronts.

I don't even know how we plan to go through the tough match streak with barely 11 good enough players. By the time we get to Arsenal, there will be noone left to play.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If we didn't have 1 million to sign Palombo instead of Muntari how do you expect us to have a semi reasonable back up squad?
And I am pretty sure Allegri will suck it up and field a Muntari - Maxi Lopez kind of line up against Juve in the cup, because obviously we don't have the players to compete on all fronts.

I don't even know how we plan to go through the tough match streak with barely 11 good enough players. By the time we get to Arsenal, there will be noone left to play.
I like how you're thinking, now we just need an Ibra injury :tuttosport:

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
LOOOOOL.... It seems that according to the deal inter pays 100% of muntari wage. :'D
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Luckily Inter is shaping up for even crappier mercato campaign if they do swap Motta for Palombo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)