[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventino[RUS];3466554 said:

new milan squad
I'd like Juve to have training camps in Africa and find some talented kids there. The French are finding some jewels among the young footballers in Africa.

Anyone knows how is Desailly doing for Milan (he used to be their scout in Africa, iirc)? These kids on the photo might have something to do with Desailly's presence there :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For me Baggio > Del Piero. However, I also happen to think that Baggio is the greatest/best Italian player of all time, so there is no shame in Del Piero being inferior to him. I may also be a bit biased, because I started watching Juventus regularly when Baggio was the focal point of the team.
For me Del Piero is way much better, both on country and club level. Regardless of the numbers and the trophies that easily speak for Il Capitano, the finesse that Del Piero plays with is something Baggio can only dream of.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Di Natale always sucked for Italy.

Capocannoniere title means nothing when it comes to him. He's a huge player, but for small teams.
The same with Del Piero, He is a great player, not on the level with Baggio for sure, but he is a great player nevertheless, but for Juve, not azzirri.

You just don't know when he choked, because he didn't. Because bench players can't choke.
To be honest if it was one tournament i would say ok, but with such performences for Juve he still didn't get starting for azzurri, that can not be just coincidence. He wasn't a starter because when given the chance he didn't bring the same quality he was showing in Juve. That's why coaches prefered him to be a bench player.

I don't know why would people try to defend him on anywhere possible.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
ADP is a Juve Champion and will always be so, and for Juve has done way more. But Robby is the reason I love football and Juve. Greatest Italian player I've seen for sure

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's being very unrealistic, it's not even close between roby and alex
Says the one who has a Baggio username and Baggio avatar.

And my opinion is realistic whether you like it or not, it's my fucking opinion and you are free not to agree with it.

Del Piero over Baggio any day and 10 times on the weekend. Fucking Viola rat with the scarf can rot in Brescia.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

And my opinion is realistic whether you like it or not, it's my fucking opinion and you are free not to agree with it.

Del Piero over Baggio any day and 10 times on the weekend
. Fucking Viola rat with the scarf can rot in Brescia.
Agree on the bolded part 100%.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006

Del Piero over Baggio any day and 10 times on the weekend. Fucking Viola rat with the scarf can rot in Brescia.
It doesn't matter if I have a Baggio username and avatar, everyone who knows the Italian game well knows Roby was the better player, probably the greatest Italian player of all time, there's no shame on ADP being second best to him. You may like Alex more, but he simply wasn't a better player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
1995/1996 del piero was the greatest italian football player ever.

If he didnt got those two horrible injuries,he would have have developped in a player beyond messi

baggio was secondbest, and didnt had this kind of shit

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
To be honest if it was one tournament i would say ok, but with such performences for Juve he still didn't get starting for azzurri, that can not be just coincidence. He wasn't a starter because when given the chance he didn't bring the same quality he was showing in Juve. That's why coaches prefered him to be a bench player.

I don't know why would people try to defend him on anywhere possible.
I'm sorry but that's just bullshit. You said he choked, I ask you how it's possible for a bench player to choke especially when this bench player is the one who saved his team from an early elimination in wc2002 and scored a goal in another wc semifinal? Except for euro 2000, name me the games in which he choked.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm sorry but that's just bullshit. You said he choked, I ask you how it's possible for a bench player to choke especially when this bench player is the one who saved his team from an early elimination in wc2002 and scored a goal in another wc semifinal? Except for euro 2000, name me the games in which he choked.
:lol:

Same question I asked Melo when he claimed what you claim:
Could you explain how he saved Italy from early elimination? What would have happened if he didn't score the goal?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It doesn't matter if I have a Baggio username and avatar, everyone who knows the Italian game well knows Roby was the better player, probably the greatest Italian player of all time, there's no shame on ADP being second best to him. You may like Alex more, but he simply wasn't a better player.
What makes a better player? The numbers say otherwise and if you are talking about skill then it goes down to opinion.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
1995/1996 del piero was the greatest italian football player ever.

If he didnt got those two horrible injuries,he would have have developped in a player beyond messi

baggio was secondbest, and didnt had this kind of shit
Del Piero of 95-96-97. And 02-03 is already too much for the I grow up on drugs kid.

Only Zidane, Ronaldo and couple of others are on par or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)