[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Am sure Inter will fuck up the next few games, yet I'm not excluding Milan to not fuck up either.

I'd love for Udinese to push till the end, now that they're only 6 points away from the top. Beating Milan on last day of season to clinch the title would be sweet.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Football Italia Headlines
March 21, 2011

'Balotelli asked for heroin/cat food'
'Inter want Ranocchia', despite already having him
Roma to sex young Fawaz
Serie A: Zingari of week 30
Buffon Jewish about future
Moratti: Dirty Sanchez me, Alexis
Taiwo gang guns down Milan
Parolo: Italy call up is a scam
Fiorentina to employ Radovan Karadzic
Blog: A case of the Camel Nose Zingaro shits
GattusosososososolaudeRINO: RAAAAAAAAAAH!
Pazzini ready for potty training

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There are shock rumours that Sampdoria could sack Alberto Cavasin to bring back Mimmo Di Carlo after three games in charge.
This has been a tumultuous season for the Blucerchiati, who had finished fourth last term and are currently battling against relegation.

Di Carlo was fired following a series of poor results, but Cavasin has now lost both games at the helm.

It is reported Sampdoria President Riccardo Garrone could change his mind again just a few weeks after dismissing Di Carlo.

The former tactician could be brought back if there is a third straight defeat against Chievo.

A similar incident occurred this week when Serie B outfit Torino sacked Franco Lerda, then brought him back just 11 days after hiring Giuseppe Papadopulo.

:lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
We are the new Inter and many of us are only waiting for the results of the Napoli trials in hope for something, just like Inter fans.
Man, that made sense. Complaining about refs, buying mediocre players, changing mediocre coaches.

I wish Inter to become the new Juve post-calciopoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)