Top scorer: Dzeko, 27 goals

Ahhhhhh, what an amazing dream. Now, time for some reality check:

Marchetti

Caceres - Luisao - Chiellini - Ziegler

Pepe - Palombo - Marchisio - Candreva

Iaquinta - Pazzini​

Coach: Del Neri

Top scorer: Iaquinta, 9 goals

This team will finish 5th while Inter take their 6th consecutive Scudetto.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nearly there Suns.

Buffon

Caceres-Chiellini-Kjaer-Criscito

Melo-Marchisio-Giovinco

Diego-Cassano

Dzeko

Coach-Del Neri

If anybody followed Del Neri to Juventus it will be Cassano.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Nearly there Suns.

Buffon

Caceres-Chiellini-Kjaer-Criscito

Melo-Marchisio-Giovinco

Diego-Cassano

Dzeko

Coach-Del Neri

If anybody followed Del Neri to Juventus it will be Cassano.
Cassano is stying, he if anyone is going to be playing in the CL with Sampdoria.

And btw.

“The fans were very ungenerous, as when we took over Milan the club was bankrupt and thanks to 25 years of heavy investment we have experienced eight Cup Finals. I’d hate to see what would happen if we had a season like the one Juventus just had."

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Cassano is stying, he if anyone is going to be playing in the CL with Sampdoria.

And btw.

“The fans were very ungenerous, as when we took over Milan the club was bankrupt and thanks to 25 years of heavy investment we have experienced eight Cup Finals. I’d hate to see what would happen if we had a season like the one Juventus just had."
Who said that?:seven:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I really hope that next season we will finally make changes in good direction, and finally compete for scudetto.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I really hope that next season we will finally make changes in good direction, and finally compete for scudetto.
We won't compete next season, Inter are way too strong. We should be looking for a top 3 finish at the minimal. I hate to say the word but with the new manager we need to enter into a project. Thats why its important to choose the new manager carefully.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I've no expectations or presumptions for this upcoming season, nor should anyone else. If there's anything you can take from 2009-2010 Serie A, it's that any place is fair game in Serie A 2010-2011. It's up to the players and the coach now: hype can't drive a team.

Oh, and enough with titles like "the pride of Italy". The motto for next season should be: "This country shit on you four years ago; it's time to avenge yourselves."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)