[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
if a next week is going to be when our new coach is announced, this is possibly the most important week of next season!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am having a hard time getting excited for the World Cup; I can't be bothered to be honest.

As for next season, depending on the players we acquire, the board changes, and the coach, I might even boycott the entire season. This season has been way too disappointing, the worst ever since I started following Juve 17 years ago :sigh: :sad:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hopefully the World Cup will make us forget the horrible football we watched the past season and get us all excited to the new season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hopefully the World Cup will make us forget the horrible football we watched the past season and get us all excited to the new season.
I think it will me take me time to feel excited for a new season after what happened this season. I don't even feel like commenting about Serie A 2010-2011 season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it will me take me time to feel excited for a new season after what happened this season. I don't even feel like commenting about Serie A 2010-2011 season.
If we end up with good transfers and a manager worth of his job you'll find yourself excited. Right now I hate football.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We won't compete next season, Inter are way too strong. We should be looking for a top 3 finish at the minimal. I hate to say the word but with the new manager we need to enter into a project. Thats why its important to choose the new manager carefully.
I know, but I just wanted to sound optimistic and hope for the best. I don't expect scudetto next season, I just hope we are going to be competative again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)