[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
It's taking to slow for my liking at the Napoli trials. Still I'm confident about the outcome IF justice is done. Looks like Abete wants to changes some rules again so he won't be the one to ban Moggi for life in order not to be sued if/when Moggi wins in Napoli.
That day is going to be either extremely horrible or extremely good. Thanks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hate Moratti and Zamp...:sergio:

We always have these jab-comments at us in the media and I can't take it anymore. Man I hope these trials wrap up smoothly for us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, that's silly. Since he was caught diving the refs assume that he dives all the time and almost never call a foul on him. That's like assuming that every foul Chivu and Eto'o make is an attempt to kill and hurt the opponent and give them a red card every time they make a foul. Makes no sense.

There is a linesman very near the space where Krasic usually operates. That linesman has a very good view and can almost always tell if it's a foul or not on Krasic. Since many times it's a clear foul on Krasic and the refs don't call it, the conclusion is that there is an agenda against us and Krasic.
If Milos Krasic was named Michele Kantore and the Genoa Serb event didn't happen, he'd have won five penalties by now.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I hate Moratti and Zamp...:sergio:

We always have these jab-comments at us in the media and I can't take it anymore. Man I hope these trials wrap up smoothly for us.
Yet some of our fans still wants Italian clubs to dominate and they cheer for them wherever they play!!

Napoli fans were insulting Juve, Moratti keep insulting us every time he's interviewed, Zampashity does the same,Totti and Roma fans keeps insulting us every now and then, same with uncle fester.

If anything i want all these clubs to be humiliated whenever they play. Fuck all of them.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Yet some of our fans still wants Italian clubs to dominate and they cheer for them wherever they play!!

Napoli fans were insulting Juve, Moratti keep insulting us every time he's interviewed, Zampashity does the same,Totti and Roma fans keeps insulting us every now and then, same with uncle fester.

If anything i want all these clubs to be humiliated whenever they play. Fuck all of them.
If Italian clubs won't be winning in European games,then Juve will have to finish 3rd just play CL qualifications.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If Italian clubs won't be winning in European games,then Juve will have to finish 3rd just play CL qualifications.
:shifty: But thats became a reality. From next season we should fight for that 3rd spot because thats our only way to qualify for the CL.

So cheering for Inter (by our fans) last season would seem extremely dump right now, don't you think. They've won the trophy that horseface Moratti always dreamed of yet serie A is still losing that 4th spot eventually.

What did We as Juve fans gain out of this ? More insults and jokes from that fucker Moratti.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
:shifty: But thats became a reality. From next season we should fight for that 3rd spot because thats our only way to qualify for the CL.

So cheering for Inter (by our fans) last season would seem extremely dump right now, don't you think. They've won the trophy that horseface Moratti always dreamed of yet serie A is still losing that 4th spot eventually.

What did We as Juve fans gain out of this ? More insults and jokes from that fucker Moratti.
I don't say we should support them,but it is stupid to be against them. All Italian clubs must do their best to get back that spot in CL because it is stupid to watch Hannover or Mainz instead of Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)