[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Was it like a swap loan, Nagatomo for Santon?

Nagatomo was extremely impressive in the Asian Cup, but for those who watched the tournament, do you not think he's a little suspect defensively? Zac shifted him into a more advanced midfield position in the final.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Napoli get Mascara, good back up for Lavezzi, how did they get him though i have no idea, he was the captain of Catania...

Catania got Schelotto though, another argentinian. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Was it like a swap loan, Nagatomo for Santon?

Nagatomo was extremely impressive in the Asian Cup, but for those who watched the tournament, do you not think he's a little suspect defensively? Zac shifted him into a more advanced midfield position in the final.
I've seen him a long time and I wouldn't say he is suspect but it's not his strongest area. He has played CB before, but he is certainly more of a touchline player who gets up and down the flank. Physically he punches above his weight but he will lose out in duels with bigger players, I don't think he'd save Juve from high diagonal balls that's for sure. He can save himself and the team with his pace and stamina but if he has to play as a strict full back he's also quite clever in his positioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)