[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Where can one see the list of assignments for our scouts?
Check out the thread in the TEAM forum regarding the new scouts. There was an article that divulged where the scouts would be located.

To not have at least two scouts in the Balkans region/Eastern Europe is fucking retarded, but what else is new.

So many good players coming out of that great region and we can't even have a contact there, apparently.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hey atleast the Balkans is close to Italy. Sounded like nada in South America and Africa. Though Vargas says otherwise in that interview (dutch contact covers South america etc).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey atleast the Balkans is close to Italy. Sounded like nada in South America and Africa. Though Vargas says otherwise in that interview (dutch contact covers South america etc).
Not even one true scout in Africa? What the fuck are these guys thinking?

But yeah, the system is better than Barca's.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,686
    Our scouts are shit since Calciopoli. Sometimes I even wonder if we have any in the first place.

I guess they are just a local boys. Like any of us, watching Serie A on TV and write some names on the paper. Because it does look that way.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Check out the thread in the TEAM forum regarding the new scouts. There was an article that divulged where the scouts would be located.

To not have at least two scouts in the Balkans region/Eastern Europe is fucking retarded, but what else is new.

So many good players coming out of that great region and we can't even have a contact there, apparently.
    Thanks.

"Up to 20 scouts will operate for the club in Italy with a further three spread out in Brazil, France and Holland."

Oh my f-ing good. :lol2: 20 scouts in Italy? Jesus Christ, that's just so stupid. It's so stupid I'm thinking it must be mis-information. One would think you need less scouts in the league you're actually playing in and more in some remote areas.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    I'm talking about the likes of Ekdal and all the primavera players we seem to sign, like that one that looks exactly like Dusan.

Their brief isn't to find any actual formed players, well at least I don't think it is, I mean, how shit at your job can you be if you haven't found any good players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Thanks.

"Up to 20 scouts will operate for the club in Italy with a further three spread out in Brazil, France and Holland."

Oh my f-ing good. :lol2: 20 scouts in Italy? Jesus Christ, that's just so stupid. It's so stupid I'm thinking it must be mis-information. One would think you need less scouts in the league you're actually playing in and more in some remote areas.
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. You only need a couple scouts for the opposition in the league, and maybe a few for the younger players in Primavera sides across the land. But this is just overkill.

We might have new scouts, but the policy hasn't changed, apparently.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    I wonder if they forgot that the good players in south america don't come only from Brazil. I mean, it's ok if they overlook some minor countries i guess, but not even Argentina? geez. :sergio:

Only one scout for each of Holland and France is pretty stupid, apart from the Balkan area, most of the "unknown" but good players come from those 2 leagues.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I wonder if they forgot that the good players in south america don't come only from Brazil. I mean, it's ok if they overlook some minor countries i guess, but not even Argentina? geez. :sergio:

Only one scout for each of Holland and France is pretty stupid, apart from the Balkan area, most of the "unknown" but good players come from those 2 leagues.
    I hope Vlatko is right and it's just all a massive PsyOp on the fans and opponents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)