[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ahmed, good memory you got my man:D

Remember when engongo and hnauyko started saying how Juve suck and that It's good thing Zlatan left:lol2:
how can i forget!! good times really they used to get owned over and over it was hilarious.:lol: a bunch of c*** su***** to hell with them both.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mourinho's Inter text to Essien

Former Chelsea Coach Jose Mourinho has allegedly sent Blues midfielder Michael Essien a text message, saying he will be Inter’s new boss.

The Portuguese left Stamford Bridge in September and has been repeatedly linked with the Nerazzurri.

Reports in Italy suggest the 45-year-old “Special One” 'texted’ Essien after Chelsea lost the Champions League final on Wednesday night.

“Michael,” it read. “You have been great. On Monday I am going to Milan to sign a contract with Inter. I hope that, one day, you will be at Inter too.”

The future of current Nerazzurri boss Roberto Mancini has been in doubt for months despite last weekend’s Scudetto win.

Mancini infamously resigned after Inter were knocked out of the Champions League in March only to retract his decision and stay at San Siro.

The former Lazio and Fiorentina tactician will contest the Coppa Italia final against Roma this evening and end the season with the Nerazzurri.

Inter have targeted a number of Chelsea players in recent weeks, most notably Frank Lampard, seemingly in anticipation of Mourinho’s arrival.

channel 4

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Mourinho's Inter text to Essien

Former Chelsea Coach Jose Mourinho has allegedly sent Blues midfielder Michael Essien a text message, saying he will be Inter’s new boss.

The Portuguese left Stamford Bridge in September and has been repeatedly linked with the Nerazzurri.

Reports in Italy suggest the 45-year-old “Special One” ‘texted’ Essien after Chelsea lost the Champions League final on Wednesday night.

“Michael,” it read. “You have been great. On Monday I am going to Milan to sign a contract with Inter. I hope that, one day, you will be at Inter too.”

The future of current Nerazzurri boss Roberto Mancini has been in doubt for months despite last weekend’s Scudetto win.

Mancini infamously resigned after Inter were knocked out of the Champions League in March only to retract his decision and stay at San Siro.

The former Lazio and Fiorentina tactician will contest the Coppa Italia final against Roma this evening and end the season with the Nerazzurri.

Inter have targeted a number of Chelsea players in recent weeks, most notably Frank Lampard, seemingly in anticipation of Mourinho’s arrival.

channel 4
id die to know how they came up with this. i mean how the hell did this reporter get to know about the text and what was writen in it. this is high shit!! :spliff:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    I don't really care what player will Inter sign really. We'll always step on them no matter what. Though players such as Essien are pretty amazing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Balotelli demands more money

Inter sensation Mario Balotelli is treading on thin ice after asking for a huge pay rise.

The 17-year-old broke into the first team this year with considerable aplomb, scoring three goals in 11 appearances.

Balotelli, an explosive striker of Ghanaian descent, earns £480,000 a season and is deemed central to Inter's future.

His current deal runs out in 2010, but Balotelli believes he has proved his worth and deserves to be among the top earners at Via Durini.

The youngster's representatives met with Inter directors this week and demanded a new contract of around £3.2m per annum. :lol:

The Nerazzurri believe the request to be a trifle excessive and will meet Balotelli's agent again in the near future to resolve the situation.

Born in Palermo and adopted by a family in Brescia, Balotelli has spent his entire career with the Nerazzurri, working his way up through Inter's youth ranks.

Meanwhile, Inter are believed to be close to signing Genoa's versatile Frenchman Abdoulay Konko.

Coach Roberto Mancini wanted the former Juventus player in January, but had to settle with Maniche instead.

The 24-year-old can play in defence or midfield and made more appearances than any other Genoa player this season.

Inter will meet with officials from the Grifone on Monday to discuss Konko's departure.

channel 4

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Balotelli must think he's a candidate for the Ballon d'Oro. :lol:

And if Mourinho goes to Inter, that will be the end of his career. Too bad.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    He was at the club for,what,2 years?Thats it.You expect him to stay after he'd just won the worldcup?I didnt,and i dont think anyone else did either.Yes he said he'd stay,but everything you say to the media isnt true.No player signed to Juventus would have claimed that he'd leave the club if we got relegated.

Del Piero's situation is different.So is Buffon's.Zambrotta should have shown Juventus a bit more gratitude too,the same goes for Thuram perhaps..but Cannavaro,Zlatan,Viera..they were all at the club for a very short time,and you cannot expect them to stay.

Another thing which a lot of people choose to ignore is Trezeguet and Camo's situation.They wanted to leave,and they made it pretty clear.They were forced to stay.Cannavaro on the other hand,was sold.The board could have just as easily refused to listen to any offers for him and made him stay too,but they didnt choose to do that.So why dont we hate Trezeguet and Camo too?Because they stayed?No.They were made to stay.Yes they were happy afterwards,but they wanted to leave initially.

I have never,and i will never call him a Traitor.He did what any normal player would have done.All of us would have done the very same thing had we been at a club for such a short span.Cannavaro has never talked shit about the club since he left.On the contrary,he's always been very encouraging and positive.All this hatred towards him,while natural,is somewhat unfair.
    but forget to take into consideration that i didn't like him before he came to turin. so him playing for juve just added to my list of things.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Balotelli has potential but £3.2m...c'mon! :lol: What an idiot.

Yeah,that's true.If Mourinho comes he'll probably pack his bags.
    Let's see... if Balotelli values himself at over £1MM per Serie A goal, that would mean Del Piero should get paid, oh, about £22MM this season? :confused2

Send that boy back to school. He obviously didn't finish his math studies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)