[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Honestly, I've never liked cannavaro. Not even when he was juventino. I remember being warned a few times when I 1st joined juventuz because of my comments about him being a traitor and a fag waiting to come out of the closet. Of course this was right after the WC ended and we got dropped to B so he was fresh in the hearts of many people around here. But overall you cannot deny that this guys is the purest of mercs and regardless if he is the "beloved" captain of the NT, he is and always be nothing but a traitor merc.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
He was at the club for,what,2 years?Thats it.You expect him to stay after he'd just won the worldcup?I didnt,and i dont think anyone else did either.Yes he said he'd stay,but everything you say to the media isnt true.No player signed to Juventus would have claimed that he'd leave the club if we got relegated.

Del Piero's situation is different.So is Buffon's.Zambrotta should have shown Juventus a bit more gratitude too,the same goes for Thuram perhaps..but Cannavaro,Zlatan,Viera..they were all at the club for a very short time,and you cannot expect them to stay.

Another thing which a lot of people choose to ignore is Trezeguet and Camo's situation.They wanted to leave,and they made it pretty clear.They were forced to stay.Cannavaro on the other hand,was sold.The board could have just as easily refused to listen to any offers for him and made him stay too,but they didnt choose to do that.So why dont we hate Trezeguet and Camo too?Because they stayed?No.They were made to stay.Yes they were happy afterwards,but they wanted to leave initially.

I have never,and i will never call him a Traitor.He did what any normal player would have done.All of us would have done the very same thing had we been at a club for such a short span.Cannavaro has never talked shit about the club since he left.On the contrary,he's always been very encouraging and positive.All this hatred towards him,while natural,is somewhat unfair.

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
We need good players next season to win Serie A!We need someone like Diego(or Van der Vaart,tho,Diego is better)!And we need a very good central back,i think!This season was good,but we are Juve,and next season,we must win everythink we can...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm like a machine bro.
I used to find it annoying but now i can't wait for someone (especially Hanaukyo) to write something about Zlatan :lol2:
You know i'm one of those who like watching Zlatan play but i admit that i find the anti-Zlatan posts hilarious and i enjoy reading them.
If only Turk could concentrate a little more on Zlatan instead of concentrating on Moratti and Inter in general ! :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I used to find it annoying but now i can't wait for someone (especially Hanaukyo) to write something about Zlatan :lol2:
You know i'm one of those who like watching Zlatan play but i admit that i find the anti-Zlatan posts hilarious and i enjoy reading them.
If only Turk could concentrate a little more on Zlatan instead of concentrating on Moratti and Inter in general ! :D

well here is a little story for u alen that should help u imagine the amount of hate rab has for ibrahimovic. i dont know if u were around when we had a memeber called ibrablahblahblah and his compariot named engongo or whatever that was both were from cairo and both had one thing in common they would do anything to get into zlatans shorts literally. they did'nt really care about juve as much as they cared about ibracadbra so one day both tagged on and toke the entire forum about how coooool and world clas ibra is and how juventus will regret selling him cos he is juventus and all the non sense and i get a pm from no other than rab and he says " ahmed bro can u do me a massive favour? could u hook us a meeting with thise two morons and both of us can take them out ( considering i too dont respect ibracadbra characterisitcs)

just for the record i got an ibrahimovic jersey as a bday present form my mum and i swear they wanted to buy it off me for a massive amount and i was like guys i hate him but my mum doesnt know that so its stillprecious cos its from my mum.

and thats how much passion rab has for ibradabitch he would book a flight to cairo to pin both on the rail way and watch with a beer in his hand while a train stamps them to death. ( i think u would go to heaven straight away for doing that to interesta's lol joking dont lash out on me for this)

turk is another story i dont want to imagine what it would be like to have turk in my university!!! considernig the amount of interesta's we have i would'nt be surprised if he set them on fire and danced with his juve flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)