[ITA] Serie A 2007/2008 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think its safe to say they arent half as bad as tribalfootball or Tuttosport;)
It's still strange how a French newspaper comes out with these news. They talk about a coach from Portugal joining an Italian team, a coach from Italy leaving an Italian and joining a Spanish team, a player that plays in England joining an Italian team and a Dutch coach leaving a Spanish team....... what are the papers in Spain, Italy, Netherlands and England doing ?

Jul 5, 2005
Chelsea reunion in Milan?
Sunday 30 December, 2007

Former Chelsea manager Josè Mourinho and current Blues striker Didier Drogba will join Milan this summer, according to L’Equipe.

The French newspaper claims that the Portuguese Coach has already signed a pre-contract with Milan to join them in July.

Mourinho is currently out of work after his Stamford Bridge exit in September and has claimed he would like a move to Italy.

The self-proclaimed ‘Special One’ enjoyed plenty of success at both Porto and Chelsea, as well as being assistant manager at Barcelona.

It is though that current Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti will take the place of Frank Rijkaard at Barcelona, as the Dutchman is under intense pressure at the Nou Camp.

L’Equipe goes on to claim that Drogba, who is reportedly unsettled in London after Mourinho’s departure, would then follow Mourinho to Milan.

The Rossoneri could make a £25m bid for the Ivorian striker, but Chelsea will be reluctant to release arguably their most important player.

Meanwhile, full-back Gianluca Zambrotta is also hoping to join the Rossoneri in January after struggling to establish himself at Barcelona this term.

The Italian international could move to San Siro for as little as £5m.
:disagree:

CHANNEL4.COM

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's still strange how a French newspaper comes out with these news. They talk about a coach from Portugal joining an Italian team, a coach from Italy leaving an Italian and joining a Spanish team, a player that plays in England joining an Italian team and a Dutch coach leaving a Spanish team....... what are the papers in Spain, Italy, Netherlands and England doing ?
L'Equipe has always been a paper that covers European football, even more than French football news.

Anyway, if this happens it is really bad for Juve. Milan will slowly change their face and it is very possible they will dominate in all competitions for some time. I hope it doesn't work.

May 22, 2007
They are too bored of Lyon winning the league again and again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
L'Equipe has always been a paper that covers European football, even more than French football news.
Yes, one of the most famous sports newspapers worldwide but what i found strange was how certain they are about Mourinho and how they claim he already signed pre-contract with Milan.
Gazzetta, who are very close to Milan would have already hinted this or if not Gazzetta i'd expect some other Italian newspaper or a TV station to know this and write about this.
Afterall, L'Equipe don't say that Mourinho is close to joining Milan, they claim he signed the pre-contract and plus they claim Drogba will join him. That's rather big news not to be noticed by Italian newspapers.

Anyway, if this happens it is really bad for Juve. Milan will slowly change their face and it is very possible they will dominate in all competitions for some time. I hope it doesn't work.
At least 5 players will leave Milan and many will join them no matter who's the coach. But, like you said, it will be really bad for us, because the one who'll be changing their face is Mourinho and no matter what people say about him he's still few levels above the other names connected to Milan (Donadoni, Rijkaard, Van Basten)
Galliani and Berlusconi said few times how only a coach who was a member of Sacchi's Milan and who understands "Milan's way" of football can be the next coach after Ancelotti. I hope they'll do this and they'll hire Mauro Tassotti or Costacurta :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
May i ask you not to share what we talk here with your Milan fans in Milan forums and not to make fun of us ?

Neither I neither Jack said that we're scared of Milan, so why did you say that we are scared of Milan with Mourinho ?
Are you seriously asking him a question and expecting a straight answer? I gave up that long time ago, it is really useless.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
He's much worse than m_elayyan. m_elayyan is "loyal" to all the teams he supports, this guy changes teams more than he changes underwear and even more frequently.
It all depends on what the color of the aura is around him. If the color changes than so does his allegiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)