[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (51 Viewers)

Jun 18, 2005
I hope you kick out Valencia and meet Arsenal, they will teach you a football lesson. ;)
Just like they did with your precious team a few months ago ? haha, when your two crackheads got sent off in Highbury. Great game that was !

mark83 said:
and I tend not to waste my finger on you when I have better things to do, for example, washing my socks. :D
Not forgetting your "date", also known as miss right hand.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's so much pollution in here, guys... this thread is supposed to be the Serie A season of 2006-7. Posters who want to post on that topic will get lost in the muck here.

Please try to stay on topic... :(

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
There's so much pollution in here, guys... this thread is supposed to be the Serie A season of 2006-7. Posters who want to post on that topic will get lost in the muck here.

Please try to stay on topic... :(
u have a point swag and i think what u r tyring to say makes loads of sense but since u seem to be a really understanding person i will tell u why its hard for every one here to post about seria A.

if u have'nt noticed this thread gets de-railed cos we have a really annoying person who is the best when it comes to getting on our nerves. credit has to be given to bozi cos he managed to get bfc to quit this forum simply by facing him with solid facts, the guy got owned and left and never showed up ever again. unfortunetly javiero here is not the same he appearently just keeps rambling on and on about inter and how prestigous the team is it honestly gets on our nerves, not to mention its makes everyone despise him alot, and therefor every body here tries to get back to him, whether its me, badass-devil, elvin. anglela, mark83, auzurri 7 etc...

ignoring him really doesnt work, i would just love to know if he really is convinced that inter is better than juventus why the hell does he come over here? ok kid we get u now sod off . i think javiero should be treated the same way other memebers are treatd when it comes to bans cos he gets away with things that normal memebrs here dont get thru.

i hope u, or any other moderators are'nt offended but this is what everyone has been trying to explain specially when it comes to javiero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)