[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (37 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Four posts in a row for Badass The Devil.

Elvis, I wasn't asking for an apology, I was showing you what a hypocrite you are.
wow I am so embaressed right now, Jackson.

Not like I talk about Inter all the time, do I? That was just a funny conversation with an Interista friend I thought I'd share. Wuss the big deal?

Anyway man, let's drop it and try to enjoy, shall we? :)

Peace...

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
there is some parts that i agree with you about. The feeling of envy is very strong, i remember a while ago we didn't even care about this team they call Inter. But now everyone's talking about them.

However there is another point i would like to raise as a valid reason for continuous bashing, I its due to the feeling of unfairness from this team towards us especially.Everyone needed someone to blame and there was he in his shiny black armor..Massimo Moratti. Dont get me wrong, I really think he had a big hand in all of this, but blaming him for everything will just destroy this great team.

My only fear is that we become the "Inter" of serie A next season.A lifeless team with fans moaning and crying on every instant. Lets hope thats not the case
You may be right about Moratti , not that i know what you mean when you say you blame him for everything but my big point is why are there so many threads on this forum about inter? Now you have people scrutinising every Inter move trying to find things wrong with refereeing decisions and false accounting , scandals were there are not and just plain shite.

@ Javier_zanetti , Did you actually see the Totti incident? What was he sent off for? He was not happy being elbowed and he shoved the guy, galante who went down like a whore in amsterdams red light district, then he get red carded.
I have seen a lot of Inter's games this season and i have not seen any major decisions going for them or against them. The 1 match ban was accurate imo but you are right Materazzi being sent off for celebrating a goal was the height of ridicule

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
You may be right about Moratti , not that i know what you mean when you say you blame him for everything but my big point is why are there so many threads on this forum about inter? Now you have people scrutinising every Inter move trying to find things wrong with refereeing decisions and false accounting , scandals were there are not and just plain shite.

@ Javier_zanetti , Did you actually see the Totti incident? What was he sent off for? He was not happy being elbowed and he shoved the guy, galante who went down like a whore in amsterdams red light district, then he get red carded.
I have seen a lot of Inter's games this season and i have not seen any major decisions going for them or against them. The 1 match ban was accurate imo but you are right Materazzi being sent off for celebrating a goal was the height of ridicule
I just meant that some ppl here blame moratti for everything bad thats happening to this club. The multiple threads are due to the fact that there isnt much activities concerned with the club(not as much as before

Jul 23, 2006
Nearly half the PKs Roma received were dodgy. I'm not saying that refs helped them on purpose but they should simply shut the fuck up. Their captain received a mickey mouse one match suspension after a direct red card due to retaliation ! Compare what Totti did to Materazzi, Vieira and Zlatan and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Again, not saying that Roma are helped but I don't understand all the whining coming from Trigoria. They're 11 points off the pace becuase we're superior at the moment, not exactly rocket science.

and Angela, quit stalking me please. I know that my charm, charisma and intelligence are too much to resist but get off my back please. :D
when is this guy going to get banned?

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Materazzi voted 'Man of Peace'
Tuesday 23 January, 2007

He may have been vilified after the World Cup, but Marco Materazzi received a prize from the World Organisation for Peace.

The Inter and Italy defender, famously head-butted by Zinedine Zidane in the Berlin Final on July 9, was given a two-match ban by FIFA for “provocation.”

However, the hard man is appreciated for another side to his character, as today the WOFP presented Materazzi with the 'Football and Peace in the World’ prize.

The centre-back was chosen as a “man of peace” and a “symbol” of the World Cup winning squad.

The award consists of a book containing messages of peace from the Presidents of the various football federations of the globe.

Materazzi was also named as an ambassador for the World Organisation for Peace, invested with the title by President Carlos Peralta at Inter’s Appiano Gentile training ground.

They hope to organise a tournament of peace between teams from nations that are currently in war, with Italy chosen as the hosts.

-------

looooooooool :rofl2: :rofl2:
:rofl2: That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard for a while. :lol: :lol2: they gave a peace award to that butcher. Hilarious! :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
(moan, moan, moan) .........
.......and Angela, quit stalking me please. I know that my charm, charisma and intelligence are too much to resist but get off my back please.
why wud angela wana stalk u? its not like she wants to inherit ur ignorance,ugliness,retardedness, and genes in self denial and insecurity. uve never had a gf have u? :lol:
In his dreams. Why should I stalk someone on my ignore list? He must have delusional paranoia.

u have a friend? jees there is signs of evolution amongst u lot
It's an imaginary friend, not a real one, Andy.
:rofl2: :rofl: :lol: :lol2:

I´m loving this thread!

P.S. That Zanetti guy sounds like he is often rejected by the women.

Maybe we can hook him and his fella BFC82 up. :eyebrows:
Gays probably reject him too!
A fellow interesti - perhaps!:eyebrows:

Materazzi voted 'Man of Peace'
Tuesday 23 January, 2007

He may have been vilified after the World Cup, but Marco Materazzi received a prize from the World Organisation for Peace.

The Inter and Italy defender, famously head-butted by Zinedine Zidane in the Berlin Final on July 9, was given a two-match ban by FIFA for “provocation.”

However, the hard man is appreciated for another side to his character, as today the WOFP presented Materazzi with the 'Football and Peace in the World’ prize.

The centre-back was chosen as a “man of peace” and a “symbol” of the World Cup winning squad.

The award consists of a book containing messages of peace from the Presidents of the various football federations of the globe.

Materazzi was also named as an ambassador for the World Organisation for Peace, invested with the title by President Carlos Peralta at Inter’s Appiano Gentile training ground.

They hope to organise a tournament of peace between teams from nations that are currently in war, with Italy chosen as the hosts.
-------

looooooooool :rofl2: :rofl2:
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :howler:

are inter that desperate of awards that if they fail to win serie A they can always say their squad consisted of the man of peace, which in itself is an obviously rig, bin laden and bush deserved it more
So it seems! :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Tell Javier Zanetti that, I rate 4-5 clubs in Serie B better than this kind of clubs in Serie A: Catania, Empoli, Ascoli, Parma, Cagliari, Reginna, Livorno, Messina, etc.

Oct 3, 2004
In any case, Inter can be proud winners against such stiff competition. Just wait till we're back.

Anyway, quit falling into JZ's trap...it's enough we have to put up with is nonsensical drivel in the XT forums. Just ignore :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
In any case, Inter can be proud winners against such stiff competition. Just wait till we're back.

Anyway, quit falling into JZ's trap...it's enough we have to put up with is nonsensical drivel in the XT forums. Just ignore :)
:agree:

honestly after a while he will get bored, its once in a life time that inter lovers will talk and argue cos next year and for along while they will be busy coming up with excuses for there terrible form.

on the 25th of jan the year 2008 :
on a normal seria A season we will be seeing this:

javier_zanetti's post:

damn!!! the refrees are being fair to milan and juventus ( the usual excuse)
was'nt that a penalty!!!!

oh i wish u guys where still in seria B cos inter is in 6th postion and its juve's fault.

so let him enjoy the moment please and it will fade away. thats the best recipe for people like javiero, and the other three intersta at uni, who just come and say the same lame stuff over and over. all he is doing is getting on every ones nerve, so just bare him and soon he will head to xt forums or inter forums or probably just watch the eygptain domestic league or even better stop watching soccer.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tell Javier Zanetti that, I rate 4-5 clubs in Serie B better than this kind of clubs in Serie A: Catania, Empoli, Ascoli, Parma, Cagliari, Reginna, Livorno, Messina, etc.
juve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> inter
napoli>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>roma
genoa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>palermo

milan dont count this season as they were handicapped so badly, a mid table dog fight is expected

infact

arezzo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>milan :D

Jun 18, 2005
On what basis did you make such a rating ?

funny that you're belittling small clubs but you win the title in those "small" matches

just look at Arsenal (striking example) - they're capable of beating Man Utd home AND away, why are they rotting in 4th with Man U topping the league then ? because the can't beat farkin SHEFFIELD UNITED and its likes.

lol, I RATE. Like who gives two shits what you rate mr pundit. :D :tdown:

Jun 18, 2005
juve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> inter
napoli>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>roma
genoa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>palermo

milan dont count this season as they were handicapped so badly, a mid table dog fight is expected

infact

arezzo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>milan :D
Napoli and Genoa are so incredibly powerful they they got knocked out by Parma and Empoli's B teams in Coppa Italia...right. :D

btw

my cock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your pseudo cock

I said so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)