[ITA] Coppa Italia 2008/2009 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #242
    it's because they realised that they can not win without help.... look at their last 2 games a draw and one lost... now they r back with offside goals and win their games
    1 or 5 players in the offside zone for the ref doesn't really matter so long they win.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    To be fair to the officials tonight, there was only one Inter player in an offside position.

That's hardly cheating at all.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, its one of those offside calls I see linesmen miss now and then, the farthest player in a set piece being slightly but clearly offside, one of those typical understandable mistakes (as it goes by quickly, and some things like that they miss now and then).

Its not as an outrageous imcompetent stuff like the Maicon stuff. Or not the Sevilla offside tonight, while this case happens more then not, the Sevilla one is 1 in a million...

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Yeah, its one of those offside calls I see linesmen miss now and then, the farthest player in a set piece being slightly but clearly offside, one of those typical understandable mistakes (as it goes by quickly, and some things like that they miss now and then).

Its not as an outrageous imcompetent stuff like the Maicon stuff. Or not the Sevilla offside tonight, while this case happens more then not, the Sevilla one is 1 in a million...
    I was being sarcastic. :D

I thought Samuel was almost the closest player to the linesman.

Also, there is less excuse for getting the decision wrong at a setpiece, because the linesman knows exactly when the ball is being played.

If it was a one off incident, I wouldn't have given it a second thought, but these 'mistakes' are happening all too frequently.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Lazio-Torino starts in half an hour. The winner will play in the semifinal against the winner of Juve-Napoli.

Who would you like to win tonight?

Kosta

The Eccentric
    Jul 16, 2006
    Lazio-Torino starts in half an hour. The winner will play in the semifinal against the winner of Juve-Napoli.

I want extra time played with penalty kicks and two sending offs from both sides. One or two injuries as well.

Doesn't matter who wins it. :smoke:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Torino would be preferred. Requires less travel and would be more interesting with a better stadium atmosphere. Arguably the weaker side as well.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I'm fairly neutral here. If Torino win, awesome we could make it to the final without ever leaving Turin; if Lazio win, let's get our revenge for 2004 final :devil:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Slightly more skill, but he set his sights low as a player, best I think he would do would be samp if Torino got relegated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)