[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"IV"? That's what I'd use to describe Carlo Mazzone, as the guy should be hooked up to one on the touch line. (I love that guy, though.)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

i tell everyone that my name is

Sir Sebastian Mihaijlovic Fabio Zlatan Cannavaro Degas Juan Armando Michal Bernasek IV of France
Any relation to the Sir Sebastian Mihaijlovic Fabio Zlatan Cannavaro Degas Juan Armando Michal Bernasek IV of Andorra?

Feb 26, 2005
Can Juventus bounce back from that ass whoppin they got at the San Siro last weekend? I watched that game witha certain Juventus fan and he was left speechless throughout. Although he did manage to mutter "Chiementi" towards the end. :D

Feb 26, 2005
A stellar performance from AC Milan as they crush Udinese 5-1 which takes them to 8 straight wins in Serie A.

I guess beating Juventus so comprehensively was enough to give them a real confidence booster in the league. Now, if they can transfer the confidence to the CL, I think they'll be alright.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
IMO, I think Milan is as vulnerable as ever to the surprise disappointment. Kudos for 8 straight straight league victories, but that to me is the set-up for an ugly crash that Milan has become known for over the past few years.

Feb 26, 2005
Still, they are riding high at the moment. Besides, in their title winning seasons, people have waited for this "inevitable" crash, and it never came.

If you want to talk about spectacular crashes, Inter Milan in 2002. Now that was a train wreck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)