It’s always sunny in Juventuz or some shit (7 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i felt so special yesterday.. being at work.. waiting for the result of the coin toss.. then to find out the lawyer saved me :heart: :lol: ... fuckin shit.
Sam was our god, and the lawyer his creation.

- - - Updated - - -

i really believed you had the Gs and just wanted to toy with them :p seriously @Ford Prefect fuck you if i were you i wouldnt come back here when your ban is over
Alen always plays like that. Which is why I thought he was a G, but then he was saved by the BG.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've defended Sam many times on here and thought hes been unfairly treated by some, but what he did here is very low and not funny on any level. People trust the narrator, so taking advantage of people's trust and good will is not witty, humorous or clever. Seriously kudos to X for banning him, i feel sorry for those who wasted their time on this game.

- - - Updated - - -

He saved you, me and Zach :touched:

Seven, Fred, Janna and Klin though :lol: It's like he was killing the ones he dislikes :lol:
I don't think he dislikes me at all though. In fact I'm pretty sure he killed me because he likes me :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I've defended Sam many times on here and thought hes been unfairly treated by some, but what he did here is very low and not funny on any level. People trust the narrator, so taking advantage of people's trust and good will is not witty, humorous or clever. Seriously kudos to X for banning him, i feel sorry for those who wasted their time on this game.
So basically, Sam was Alen and we were all Badass_Devil.:cry:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i really believed you had the Gs and just wanted to toy with them :p
I don't blame you. Yesterday I presented a very logical explanation of what happened. Even Ford didn't make it like that on purpose. The rest of you didn't even realize how logical it was because you weren't clear if I'm bullshitting or not, but to me it was like 100% true and nobody could have convinced me that Zach isn't the BG, that I wasn't investigated on day 1 (thus the D not contacting me) and that the D and Zach knew each other.
I discussed it with Hoori and she can confirm just how painfully logical it was.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
:lol: fucking Ford

I fucking knew it :lol:

Now that's done I hope you guys banned him, not cool he could have at least put the effort to make it funny

It was just lazy

- - - Updated - - -

Beside the Blondu save :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see you banned him

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That was a terrible thing to do no matter how you twist it. I'm not for banning you but i will not play in a game in which you are involved. And unlike Aaron i don't find it remotely funny. There's no fun in pranking people when 1. you simply have the power (not the intelligence nor the humor) to do so and 2. theres no way for people to figure it out given the trust they have in you to do a decent job. It was really pathetic.
:agree:

i remember how mad i got when people accused me of this.
I don't even see the fun in it as narrator

- - - Updated - - -

He saved you, me and Zach :touched:

Seven, Fred, Janna and Klin though :lol: It's like he was killing the ones he dislikes :lol:
you are still the only one whom whacked me :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, but not for revenge. It had been mooted as a fun way to the play the game a number of times and there were calls for a shake up in the pre-match thread. Shame you were all boring as shit.
I can't believe I felt bad for you when some of the guys mocked you past years you weaseling lowlife.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yesterday I was pretty sure that you were all pranking me because things made no sense. I even thought X was against the prank and subtly told him that ("you don't enjoy this game and you don't belong here"). And that is fine. But one man fucking with the time of 20 people is unacceptable. Only a very long ban will do.
I considered it was prank and you may be on it in our pms. But figured nah, no way no one makes a game just to prank me again (happend in XT), I'm being too paranoid.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well I knew that something was up.after the blondu save, but I thought it was just Alen fucking with people :D

Really glad that this was the game where I couldn't be active though.

Also nice that I never thought of anyone as surely as a G as I did in every previous game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)