It’s always sunny in Juventuz or some shit (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Wait, what the fuck happened? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god everyone was a C? :lol: I actually wanted to test that but it worked out a lot less hilarious than I had anticipated. :D

Apr 15, 2006
:rofl: He actually did it! :rofl:

I remember at the start of the game, someone asked him if he assigned the C role to all of them, abs he says NO!

I know that if I was participating in the game, I'd be mad as fuck! But looking at this as a neutral, bloody hilarious!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Alen actually looked like a genius from afar, fucking with everyone's minds, playing some freak ass mind games. It turns out he was being played like the rest of us :lol:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Alen actually looked like a genius from afar, fucking with everyone's minds, playing some freak ass mind games. It turns out he was being played like the rest of us :lol:
:lol2: Always nice when Alen is fucked :D

- - - Updated - - -

@king Ale

I will narrate another game but not now :) juve need our support again :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not my fault noone trusted me and you all thought those were mind games. Even via PMs you guys (Zach, Matt, Osman, Fred) thought I was playing you, while I was only being honest. For me it felt like I was being played all game long. Just that I didn't think it was done by the narrator. I thought an actual player (or a small group of players) is fucking my mind, which would have been super cool and praise worthy. Or that all of you organized the game as a joke, which would have been funny at least.
This way it's not funny at all. Everyone can do this from the position of narrator. Even a 10 year old can do this to the smartest people in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

The fucker was so disgusting in his little power game that he even threw coins to decide who to kill.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's not my fault noone trusted me and you all thought those were mind games. Even via PMs you guys (Zach, Matt, Osman, Fred) thought I was playing you, while I was only being honest. For me it felt like I was being played all game long. Just that I didn't think it was done by the narrator. I thought an actual player (or a small group of players) is fucking my mind, which would have been super cool and praise worthy. Or that all of you organized the game as a joke, which would have been funny at least.
This way it's not funny at all. Everyone can do this from the position of narrator. Even a 10 year old can do this to the smartest people in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

The fucker was so disgusting in his little power game that he even threw coins to decide who to kill.

I actually did believe you in your pm btw. But before that PM, I actually thought you were mindfucking people by saying you weren't the BG :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

I believed you for most of the time, but initially thought you didnt trust me at all enough to share, and got super paranoid and was considering all the possible scenarios you werent telling me and was spelling out to you. Got carried away (no excuse, but I was semi-drunk that night). What made me disbelief you completely was when you said you arent the BG, because it litterally didnt made sense, a random C would be protected on first night when BGs are super paranoid for whacks, and not only that, you were allowed to pretend to be BG for days, THEN drop your act willingly. It felt off so much, and know we know why.

Btw, you following Zach on his vote, you talked it over in pm or you just did it? :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, you following Zach on his vote, you talked it over in pm or you just did it? :p
From my perspective it made no sense that Zach isn't the BG. He simply had to be if this was a normal game with Gs and special roles. Since in PMs he denied that he's the BG, I assumed he's afraid of me and he's hiding his role. When he voted X I simply followed. I thought he's in contact with the D and he's voting for an investigated G.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok, thats what I figured, yeah there is no other conclusion to make. Btw, isnt it funny I had the same thoughts about you that you did Zach? About your denial of being BG.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, thats what I figured, yeah there is no other conclusion to make. Btw, isnt it funny I had the same thoughts about you that you did Zach? About your denial of being BG.
It's normal.
You rightfully thought that no BG on day 1 would protect someone else, so you were sure I was bullshitting.

I, on the other hand, knew that I'm a C and I knew that I was protected. I assumed that only Zach, Matt and Voller would do such a thing. When Zach was protected on day 3, I had no more doubts that he's the BG and everything else supported this view. I even explained why it's impossible that he's not the BG.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah he had to be the BG, or outside chance the D, no other scenario made sense.
It was a veryyyyy small chance that Zach was the D.

For that to be true, he had to investigate the BG at some point. That's possible and would have explained why he didn't contact me after day 1. But then, if Zach was the D, who was the crazy BG who didn't protect himself on day 1 and saved me without knowing if I'm a C or a G? :D I excluded that possibility. He could have been a normal C, but that was also a small chance, because why would the D and the BG leave themselves open for a whack, just to protect a normal C?
He simply had to be the BG and it was really frustrating when he denied it :lol: :lol:
Still, I thought.. "deny as much as you want buddy, I know you're the BG and I know that you're in contact with the D. Feel free to be afraid that I might be recruited, but I'll still follow your vote" :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)