Israeli-Palestinian conflict (75 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's interesting the double standards isreal is allowed.

if anywhere a cop kills innocents in a building while chasing suspects and says well we found a weapon, that cop would be found guilty of murder

if a cop kills innocents in the building and says well they were used as human shields, that cop would be found guilty of murder and neglect of duty.

yet isreal can do both and the defenders will say well they found weapons and human shields so what could they do?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

if anywhere a cop kills innocents in a building while chasing suspects and says well we found a weapon, that cop would be found guilty of murder

if a cop kills innocents in the building and says well they were used as human shields, that cop would be found guilty of murder and neglect of duty.
33bdrg.jpg

Attachments

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

yet isreal can do both and the defenders will say well they found weapons and human shields so what could they do?
Must be nice living in Canada. This is certainly not the case in ‘Murica.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You Filthy Faggots - one lives in Germany where all the Helgas look Hugos after they turn 22, and the other is chopping trees and hiding away in his cabin from all those silicone tittied entitled woke cunts in Vancouver :b81:

Come to the dark side - join me in a quest for enlightenment, and explore the cavernous wonders of Thailand :D :klin:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I understand the funny thing in it even if as someone living in Israel its a bit more difficult to diagest.
As for all the commentators - They all blab too much.

As for Hamas using human shields - Its unfortunately a known thing and they do it all the time.
Hospitals - Hamas are not acting like a country who care about their civilians so yeah they go there because they know it will make it harder for Israel to eliminate them there.

Dont get me wrong - I have a lot of criticism for the Israeli side as well but you cant just say Hamas touched a red color so you cant shoot at them now. Their tactics are villain tactics and when they do something like that - You try not to hit non terrorists but its not ease to do so when the terrorist literally using them as their defense system

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I understand the funny thing in it even if as someone living in Israel its a bit more difficult to diagest.
As for all the commentators - They all blab too much.

As for Hamas using human shields - Its unfortunately a known thing and they do it all the time.
Hospitals - Hamas are not acting like a country who care about their civilians so yeah they go there because they know it will make it harder for Israel to eliminate them there.

Dont get me wrong - I have a lot of criticism for the Israeli side as well but you cant just say Hamas touched a red color so you cant shoot at them now. Their tactics are villain tactics and when they do something like that - You try not to hit non terrorists but its not ease to do so when the terrorist literally using them as their defense system
11k civilians casualties in 5 weeks doesnt look like Israel are trying to do anything other than punish whoever is in the Gaza strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)