Israeli-Palestinian conflict (16 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I understand the funny thing in it even if as someone living in Israel its a bit more difficult to diagest.
As for all the commentators - They all blab too much.

As for Hamas using human shields - Its unfortunately a known thing and they do it all the time.
Hospitals - Hamas are not acting like a country who care about their civilians so yeah they go there because they know it will make it harder for Israel to eliminate them there.

Dont get me wrong - I have a lot of criticism for the Israeli side as well but you cant just say Hamas touched a red color so you cant shoot at them now. Their tactics are villain tactics and when they do something like that - You try not to hit non terrorists but its not ease to do so when the terrorist literally using them as their defense system
Gaza is the can of sardines in the pantry full of chickpeas and matzah balls. How dare those sardines use each other as shields.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
do you sound the terror alarm when you let an israeli in too? because you know, their killcount is thousandfold.
Aside from the fact they aren’t killing people in western first world nations. Nice try tho. :baus:

We should really be sounding the terror alarm for Turks though, given y’all genocided about 2 million Greek, Armenian, and Assyrian Christians a hundred years ago. Yikes.

Jul 2, 2006
Aside from the fact they aren’t killing people in western first world nations. Nice try tho. :baus:

We should really be sounding the terror alarm for Turks though, given y’all genocided about 2 million Greek, Armenian, and Assyrian Christians a hundred years ago. Yikes.
So that doesn't count when you kill someone who is not from a ''western first world nation''. I already knew what kind of a person you are. Advocating allegri was a dead giveaway. Also what happened hundred years ago did happen under the rule of a judeo masonic organization called ittihad ve terakki. so, stop bringing that shit up or your jewish owners will be disappointed with you.

:agree: We should sound the terror alarm as soon as one of them dares to open yet another kebab shop.
Well, kebab shops do not pay tribute to a satanist organization which aims to eradicate the mankind. There way are more mc donalds and starbucks around and they keep popping up in every street. So, you better keep your ass on that alarm button.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So that doesn't count when you kill someone who is not from a ''western first world nation''. I already knew what kind of a person you are. Advocating allegri was a dead giveaway. Also what happened hundred years ago did happen under the rule of a judeo masonic organization called ittihad ve terakki. so, stop bringing that shit up or your jewish owners will be disappointed with you.

Well, kebab shops do not pay tribute to a satanist organization which aims to eradicate the mankind. There way are more mc donalds and starbucks around and they keep popping up in every street. So, you better keep your ass on that alarm button.
Of course you’d be all over the Donmeh Jew conspiracy. :lol2:

Calling the CUP a Judeo Masonic organization, and blaming the Jews for the Turks genociding Greek, Armenian, and Assyrian Christians. :lol2:

You are such an embarrassing joke.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
So that doesn't count when you kill someone who is not from a ''western first world nation''.
Precisely. No alarm bels for the Jews in EU, because we know they won't be organizing any terrorist attacks to make some moronic point about their religion or another stupid cause. Really baffling how someone could think like this :andy2: :rofl:

Why they won't go to countries that support them so much? Surely Iran or Turkey would be a good place :think:

Jul 2, 2006
Precisely. No alarm bels for the Jews in EU, because we know they won't be organizing any terrorist attacks to make some moronic point about their religion or another stupid cause. Really baffling how someone could think like this:think:
They are not killing you because they already own you, body and soul. The fact you swallowed up the terrorist attacks such as two world wars and 9-11 orchestrated by them is an undeniable proof of that.

Turk is the finest example why it was possible for someone like Hitler to gain power.
And you are the finest example why did they control of every single government and instution in the west. don't worry, there wont be any hitler since they provide you enough wealth to be content with being lobotomized slaves.

Of course you’d be all over the Donmeh Jew conspiracy. :lol2:

Calling the CUP a Judeo Masonic organization, and blaming the Jews for the Turks genociding Greek, Armenian, and Assyrian Christians. :lol2:

You are such an embarrassing joke.
Well donmeh ''conspiracy'' is real, they are still around. If you are too ashamed of hearing about your criminal record, how about not committing them?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They are not killing you because they already own you, body and soul. The fact you swallowed up the terrorist attacks such as two world wars and 9-11 orchestrated by them is an undeniable proof of that.
Don't you think it's a bit rich for you to talk about other people swallowing nonsense?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

And you are the finest example why did they control of every single government and instution in the west. don't worry, there wont be any hitler since they provide you enough wealth to be content with being lobotomized slaves.

Well donmeh ''conspiracy'' is real, they are still around. If you are too ashamed of hearing about your criminal record, how about not committing them?
@Strickland.

The absoltute garbage this guy is writing down here ffs. And no, he's not joking. He means that shit.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
@Strickland.

The absoltute garbage this guy is writing down here ffs. And no, he's not joking. He means that shit.
oh, definitely, his political views are some of the farthest reaching radical conspiracy theories I've ever seen. not exactly news though, is it? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Turk is a quality poster though. The stats say so.
when it comes to Juventus I think he is, yes.

I have this friend who is convinced that the earth is flat, that the governments are all an interconnected web of evil and he's quite the radical anti-LGBT warrior. I try to avoid these topics, but at the same time he is brilliant at playing electric guitar and I enjoy very much both playing and discussing music with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)