Israeli-Palestinian conflict (42 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't want anyone to die. Nevertheless, this not a war of Arabs. Palestinians are biting the bullet for the rest of the world. Did you really think they will stop with Palestine?
No offence, but Jews have been persecuted ever since they existed. They're not looking for world domination. They are looking for safety.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My 2 cents.

This kinda reminds me of the godfather trilogy. Though Michael's original motive was a reasonable one, saving his family, the Machiavellian means he felt forced to use consumed his soul and their consequences reverberated across decades costing him many family members ironically and sucking him in, preventing him from getting out no matter how hard he tried.

The israel project hinges on outside support whether you like it or not, and gone are the days when you can just kill off and imprison a whole generation of a region with impunity. So Israel has 2 choices for the short term, keep bombing gaza and gradually lose the teetering support it has now completely, or do it the hard way and probably lose 10s of thousands of soldiers. Both choices suck, but i think the latter is the way to go, problem is you guys have to win, because if you don't you are really fucked, and unfortunately so are most of us because you will drag the west to fight 100%.

On the long term, i think it's all about isolating iran. I know you dont buy it, but imo arabs would have made peace with israel pre oct 7th if a fair deal was presented instead of the constant stalling.

This will take a while to digest for everyone involved but with a change in leadership in both israel and the US, i can see the same willingness from arabs in a few years. No arab nation likes iran and everyone wants this Palestinian chapter closed.
Agree on all this. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want anyone to die. Nevertheless, this not a war of Arabs. Palestinians are biting the bullet for the rest of the world. Did you really think they will stop with Palestine?
:sergio:

Last edited:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
More than 10,000 people dead in Gaza.
The pictures and videos coming out of there are bone-chilling and I admit to having closed some of the videos coming out. I always thought that I was brave but not when one sees little children dying or with limbs amputated.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That's not an option. Someone is gonna be dying and it better not be Turkish soldiers because of some bullshit religious brotherhood or some shit.

Jul 2, 2006
That's not an option. Someone is gonna be dying and it better not be Turkish soldiers because of some bullshit religious brotherhood or some shit.
Standing against Israel cannot be reduced to that. It is a collective task for all nations in the world. Did you see their map of promised lands? Which countries are in it? Are you aware of unknown amount of mass destruction weapons they are sitting on? Samson option? Probably not, because all so-called mainstream media are owned by them.

If people are freaking over prospect of Iran having a nuclear weapon, they should go all nuts over Israel issue.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Standing against Israel cannot be reduced to that. It is a collective task for all nations in the world. Did you see their map of promised lands? Which countries are in it? Are you aware of unknown amount of mass destruction weapons they are sitting on? Samson option? Probably not, because all so-called mainstream media are owned by them.

If people are freaking over prospect of Iran having a nuclear weapon, they should go all nuts over Israel issue.
An Ottoman complaining about another nation striving for world domination.

How the mighty have fallen.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
not following the news on a daily basis, does it make macron the first western leader to call out israel?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67356581
Spain govt been dragging israel since day 1. Also today the most unbelievable sight, and trust me it is far more shocking than any support of euro head of state, never in my lifetime did i imagine this swamp creature to disown israel. Israel has alienated a whole generation of people and made it an unsafe world for their citizens for at least the next 20 years. They are 100% losing the info war.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I forget if it was Kissinger or some other U.S. diplomat, but it was telling 20 years ago when the guy pulled out of Israel diplomacy because he felt it was on a morally ruinous road of becoming the very thing they were victimized by without any political capacity or will to do otherwise.

The "you become the thing you hate" problem.

Israel has a lot of enemies who are all neighbors. And believe it or not, I do believe they have a right to exist and to have reasonably safe borders. But it's almost like watching an alcoholic in a death spiral, doing all the things that are making those aims unattainable if not also unjustifiable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)