Israeli-Palestinian conflict (41 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
US is there to prevent Israel being attacked from all sides, but outside the Gaza war, Israel has already struck targets in West Bank, Lebanon, and Syria… Yemen seems next. Then what, Jordan, Iraq? Qatar? Iran? Regardless of anyone’s position on the Palestine-Israel conflict, making air strikes on so many neighbours is crazy.
It sounds like they needed a smoking gun to launch preemptive attacks against all of their neighbors. They’re super lucky they got one.

So wish the US wasn't there to hold their hands.
If I was President of our great country, I wouldn’t send any forces to Israel at all. They have enough $$$$$ and equipment to destroy half the world.

But, I would probably be dead like JFK, so there’s that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
About Israel ofcourse.

Still can’t believe that anyone sane can defend what they’re doing.
Why did US align with Stalin URSS? Because they were fighting the biggest enemy, Hitler.

Terrorism is the biggest enemy not matter what they have made you to believe. They are not victim, they are not rebels protecting civilians and fighting for their rights. Their radicals which business is killing.

Being said that, Israel have to do anything they can do to avoid civilians deaths at all cost, even if that means to increase Israel casualties. Killing civilians, even if they are using by Hamas as shield and are more than willing to even kill by their own civilians to keep Hamas victim agenda, Israel have to do the impossible to protect civilians in both side. They are all victim of Hamas

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
“Colonial settler ideology… The return and compensation of displaced Palestinians… The disarmament of Israel.”

Sorry, but this guy is a complete dumbass. :lol:

And if people agree with him, they also agree with the progressives on #landback in North America, basically returning all “stolen land” to the indigenous tribes here as well as compensation them.

Bye ‘Murica and Canada. Hello Turtle Island

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
“Colonial settler ideology… The return and compensation of displaced Palestinians… The disarmament of Israel.”

And if people agree with him, they also agree with the progressives on #landback in North America, basically returning all “stolen land” to the indigenous tribes here as well as compensation them.

Bye ‘Murica and Canada. Hello Turtle Island
Didn’t Islam spread almost completely through conquest and forced conversion? (Christianity too for that matter) I guess they should ban Islam and Christianity and force people to become pagans again.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

And if people agree with him, they also agree with the progressives and #landback in North America, basically returning all “stolen land” to the indigenous tribes here as well as compensation them.

Bye ‘Murica and Canada.
Either you believe in and adhere to international law or you don't. If you do, everything he says is in line with intl law statutes, so it doesn't really matter if you think he's a dumbass.

And it's not a matter of agreement is a matter of law, in which case indigenous demands would be ex post facto.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Either you believe in and adhere to international law or you don't. If you do, everything he says is in line with intl law statutes, so it doesn't really matter if you think he's a dumbass.

And it's not a matter of agreement is a matter of law, in which case indigenous demands would be ex post facto.
It's not. Sorry to say but you either don't understand it or don't want to, I'll go with the later.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Didn’t Islam spread almost completely through conquest and forced conversion? (Christianity too for that matter) I guess they should ban Islam and Christianity and force people to become pagans again.
We should demand that Islam disband be
Can someone remind me of all the secular democratic states in the Arab world? :shifty:
Islam needs a reform like Christianity had, but muslims don’t want that as in their deluded view islam is perfect because Allah said so.

Another reason why the Islamic world has fallen so far behind compared to others. They simply didn’t keep up.

And to think Europe was the seem as the barbaric, backwards and fanatic continent (which was kinda justified) back in the crusader eras makes it even more crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)