Israeli-Palestinian conflict (33 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Looks like Israel got a barrage of rockets fired from Yemen. This is not good. The Israeli reaction will definitely cause a ton of casualties
US is there to prevent Israel being attacked from all sides, but outside the Gaza war, Israel has already struck targets in West Bank, Lebanon, and Syria… Yemen seems next. Then what, Jordan, Iraq? Qatar? Iran? Regardless of anyone’s position on the Palestine-Israel conflict, making air strikes on so many neighbours is crazy.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
Looks like Israel got a barrage of rockets fired from Yemen. This is not good. The Israeli reaction will definitely cause a ton of casualties
Like the reaction of bombing a whole residential block with 400 casualities (collateral damage) today with a declared reason to target a single Hamas Leader?!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Like the reaction of bombing a whole residential block with 400 casualities (collateral damage) today with a declared reason to target a single Hamas Leader?!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Linked that in my earlier post, ridiculous action. They can’t keep doing shit like that

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So far Yemeni rockets have hit everywhere but Israel so if this goes on other countries should declare war on Houthis.

A lot of houthi legitimacy comes from being anti-Israel(check out their slogan), as stupid and reckless as their actions are, it gives them great PR in the Arab world. Doubt any Arab regime is stupid enough to attack them now.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
US is there to prevent Israel being attacked from all sides, but outside the Gaza war, Israel has already struck targets in West Bank, Lebanon, and Syria… Yemen seems next. Then what, Jordan, Iraq? Qatar? Iran? Regardless of anyone’s position on the Palestine-Israel conflict, making air strikes on so many neighbours is crazy.
So wish the US wasn't there to hold their hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 27)