Israeli-Palestinian conflict (82 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What kind of involvement do you want to see from the US?
1- not doing anything like that disgraceful prisoner swap with Iran that was done a few weeks ago.
2- continue persuading Saudi Arabia and Israel to normalize relations. Add more Arab countries to the mix.
3- Fully support Israel in destroying Hamas.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but how convenient for Bibi and some of those other clowns in the midst of their legislative turmoil to have a major war kickoff right on queue. Instead of protests against the government, now they’ll be protesting for a unified government to destroy Gaza. Apparently Egypt warned them an attack was coming. They can deny it, but that’s like the oldest trick in the book. Sell that shit to the tourists.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
1- not doing anything like that disgraceful prisoner swap with Iran that was done a few weeks ago.
2- continue persuading Saudi Arabia and Israel to normalize relations. Add more Arab countries to the mix.
3- Fully support Israel in destroying Hamas.
So would you say trump was right in this particular issue?

@GordoDeCentral unrelated to this topic, but I don’t know if you saw this story on US engagement with Iran.
https://content.iranintl.com/en/inv..._gl=1*1k16x2y*_ga*NTc0NjQ0NTYwLjE2NTExODkyMTc.
Yeah i did see it, but not sure at this point how different this is from Israel lobbying.

I also came across this:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is going to be a long war isn’t it?
Well, a former ambassador just said on that channel above that he expects them to go door to door in Gaza to eliminate everybody in Hamas (whatever that means). Then install the Palestinian authority again. Then maybe in a few years they can create a tourism economy and some magical place where the decimated citizens have collective amnesia about what is about to happen.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So would you say trump was right in this particular issue?

Yeah i did see it, but not sure at this point how different this is from Israel lobbying.

I also came across this:

WSJ story is BS. This is the best rebuttal lol

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “Trump was right”, but Biden Iran team are either ignorant or malicious.
Also this is very different than Israel lobbying since 1- none of the actors are registered lobbyists, and 2- some work within US government. See Ariane Tabatabaei for instance. She works for Pentagon but in 2014 was seeking Iran’s FM permission to travel to Israel.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Genociding all Jews is literally in Hamas' charter document. There is no corresponding Israeli charter. Israel has done some bad stuff but you guys making excuses for Hamas are naive. The IDF doesn't kidnap women, strip them naked, shoot them, and parade the body around in the back of a shitty Hilux. Hamas is just ISIS with lower video production quality.

>But muh open air prison

If they act like ISIS when they are outside of their "prison", maybe they deserve to be in a prison.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Genociding all Jews is literally in Hamas' charter document. There is no corresponding Israeli charter. Israel has done some bad stuff but you guys making excuses for Hamas are naive. The IDF doesn't kidnap women, strip them naked, shoot them, and parade the body around in the back of a shitty Hilux. Hamas is just ISIS with lower video production quality.

>But muh open air prison

If they act like ISIS when they are outside of their "prison", maybe they deserve to be in a prison.
No one did this.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm on the border atm. We are still in active fighting on our side of the fence. I Will probably be in the middle of the strip by next week.

Gruesome sights in the villages and on the roads here, much worse in reality then shown in our media at least.
Damn bro, best of luck. Hopefully you are able to clear your border without too many losses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)