Israeli-Palestinian conflict (17 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That would be Austria :shifty:

Being german, some of the development in Israel over the years bears an uncanny resemblance to what I know from our history books.

But that might be just me having a soft spot for Neanderthals.

Austria gave you the raw materials, but in true German fashion you made him efficient.

- - - Updated - - -

I just know you're in family with King Leopold from pure assumptions.
You're not good at banter.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Is that what killing tourists and pareding them naked in some van is now called in the west?
Fredom fighters :haha:?

As I said pretty skewed views , until some "freedom fighter" kills your relative while in vacation .
While shouting "alahu akbhar". True freedom fighters there.

- - - Updated - - -

Austria gave you the raw materials, but in true German fashion you made him efficient.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not good at banter.
Says the one who never got the joke to begin with. But I must be a true German to you then for not getting the banter. ;)

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
But the poor Palestinians .
How the bad Israelis are destroying their country while they are launching missiles from behind literal meat shields.

And let's be honest if they wouldn't be shouting Allah akbar or whatever , then they would literally have to go to work and try to improve their standard of living .
It's easier to slack all day and once every few years you "freedom fight" some civilians in Israel.
Work is too hard for those "freedom fighters".

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Is that what killing tourists and pareding them naked in some van is now called in the west?

As I said pretty skewed views , until some "freedom fighter" kills your relative while in vacation .
I'm just glad you yourself managed to stay clearheaded. Good to have an unbiased voice of reason on tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

How the bad Israelis are destroying their country while they are launching missiles from behind literal meat shields.

And let's be honest if they wouldn't be shouting Allah akbar or whatever , then they would literally have to go to work and try to improve their standard of living .
It's easier to slack all day and once every few years you "freedom fight" some civilians in Israel.
Pretty skewed views.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

OMG you are genius.

Did you inform the UN about any of this?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

It is absolutely terrible what happened but it is also quite blind to ignore all that has happened by the hand of the Israeli government. Cheering one side and condemning the other is an odd thing to do.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It is absolutely terrible what happened but it is also quite blind to ignore all that has happened by the hand of the Israeli government. Cheering one side and condemning the other is an odd thing to do.
I'm not cheering any side .
I'm cheering against the side that killed women and children under the form of "freedom fighting".
I just hope Israel "freedom fights" them 100th fold.
It's not rocket science.

PS Maybe next time they stop "freedom fighting" and instead make strides for " peace fighting".
But as I said "freedom fighting" is easy there .
Going to work and improving your life is hard though.

Anyway never knew we have so many terrorists apologists in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)