Israeli-Palestinian conflict (47 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 17, 2013
Yeah it’s really a shitty situation, I don’t even know anymore which side is good or bad.
There's no good or bad, it's the same shit.

-Israel is the only democracy in the region, but is led by extremists who only seek to colonize and eliminate the Palestinians. The population which is increasing the most in this country is the Orthodox, given their demographic weight this is only going to get worse.
- Westerners are hypocrites who never dare to denounce their behavior because of anti-Semitic blackmail.
- Palestinian politicians are corrupt and extremist Iranian puppets, they ride on the misery and dismay of their population and offer no future.
- the surrounding Arab countries are dictatorships but maintain anti-Jewish hatred for domestic politics, but in the shadows collaborate with Israel because of the Iranian threat.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't know what's going on.

Now that we got that out of it way, i also dont see the US as a monolith, and neither israel or iran for that matter. Institutions within a system will unilaterally act for self preservation or for their own convictions. But imho i don't see how whatever happened yesterday didnt have some insider assistance, who assisted, to what end and how, i dont know.

As for the debt question, it's not to remove debt but rather a get out of jail card. In a state of war, no one will stop debt ceiling increases, fed will print more money, inflation will all be chalked up to war effort, and not to mention production and sale of equipment to "allies".

I'm a cynic, and i don't put anything past someone's wild rationalizations.
you need soldiers to wage war. the U.S military has met only 40% of it's recruitment goal for 2022.

more young people are wising up to there is better alternative than joining military to pay bills since the pay isn't really all that great.

when mcdonalds and burger king and target are paying 40k-50k salaries for low skill laboour, why would u join military for same salary to die for a bunch of religious old white people?

the pay has to significantly change

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Forza Israel .
Whipe hamas out of the face of the earth .
Just level Gaza to the ground if you have to.
The only good terrorist is a dead one.
Fu*ing savages ,murdering defensless women and children.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This goes hand in hand though. So what is it that you want?

And both parties involved are savages.
Your opinion only. I'm yet to see random Israelis making incursions in Gaza and killing random civilians.
So you say that these terrorists that house themselves in civilian buildings from where they launch missiles are the same as the Israelis .
Skewed view.
If they were both savagea Israel would nuke the strip. It's not as if anyone would do something about it.
I'm sad to see how western society has been brainwashed to feel bad about these neanthertalls .

PS BTW I'm yet to see just one Muslim country that condemns these attacks on civilians

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Your opinion only. I'm yet to see random Israelis making incursions in Gaza and killing random civilians.
So you say that these terrorists that house themselves in civilian buildings from where they launch missiles are the same as the Israelis .
Skewed view.
If they were both savagea Israel would nuke the strip. It's not as if anyone would do something about it.
I'm sad to see how western society has been brainwashed to feel bad about these neanthertalls .

PS BTW I'm yet to see just one Muslim country that condemns these attacks on civilians
The King David Hotel just bombed itself I suppose?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I don't feel much sympathy with Palestinians in general, it's hard to find a worse kind of people in how they behave. They never wanted peace, but wants this war/conflict to go on and on forever.

As soon as it ends they will become irrelevant to the world and will go back into the shithole it already is, just an even bigger misery. Meanwhile their neighbours (Israel) are thriving, which they can't handle, that goes for all the Arab countries. They rather hate Israel and say they're root to all their problems instead of looking inwards and ask themselves if they themselves and their stone age religion is to blame.

But they won't do that. Palestinians are the most close minded people I can think of, they never wanted to compromise or seek peace talks with Israel.

This is just yet another confirmation of it. No one who wants to seek peace kidnap innocent civilians while shouting and screaming "Alahu Akhbar" and act like they're in fact the victim.

The West has been fooled for too many years by those terrorists.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I expect Israel to fully annex Gaza in response to this.
It’s not that simple. What would they do with 2.3m residents, many of which are openly hostile? What’ll happen to the blockade? Will they open the fences after annexation?
The root of the problem is somewhere else, and it would be very costly to deal with it militarily.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't feel much sympathy with Palestinians in general, it's hard to find a worse kind of people in how they behave. They never wanted peace, but wants this war/conflict to go on and on forever.

As soon as it ends they will become irrelevant to the world and will go back into the shithole it already is, just an even bigger misery. Meanwhile their neighbours (Israel) are thriving, which they can't handle, that goes for all the Arab countries. They rather hate Israel and say they're root to all their problems instead of looking inwards and ask themselves if they themselves and their stone age religion is to blame.

But they won't do that. Palestinians are the most close minded people I can think of, they never wanted to compromise or seek peace talks with Israel.

This is just yet another confirmation of it. No one who wants to seek peace kidnap innocent civilians while shouting and screaming "Alahu Akhbar" and act like they're in fact the victim.

The West has been fooled for too many years by those terrorists.

This doesn't sound very nuanced.

You'd expect more from the country who gave us Hitler.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This doesn't sound very nuanced.

You'd expect more from the country who gave us Hitler.
I never proclaimed I'm nuanced. This is how I see it, I never liked the Palestinians for different kinds of reasons.

But it would take you few seconds to find out I'm not German, so there goes that excuse.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I never proclaimed I'm nuanced. This is how I see it, I never liked the Palestinians for different kinds of reasons.

But it would take you few seconds to find out I'm not German, so there goes that excuse.
That is surprising.

I mean, you're a Bayern fan on a Juventus forum. You look so keen on invading foreign territory, I just assumed you were German.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 39)