Israeli-Palestinian conflict (73 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
eating shit is a pork behaviour, as is sharing their females with others. we don't eat pork nor practice their habits. you, on the other hand...
Pork behaviour is massacring 3 million defenseless people, civilians kids and denying it. 950k greeks, 750k Assyrians and 1.5 million Armenians...
Pork behaviour is to wash your hands and feet and face in the same water and using the same hands you wash your asshole with to wash your face.
Pork behaviour is allowing females from 9 years old to marry...lots of pork behaviour going on which is much worse than eating it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pork behaviour is massacring 3 million defenseless people, civilians kids and denying it. 950k greeks, 750k Assyrians and 1.5 million Armenians...
Pork behaviour is to wash your hands and feet and face in the same water and using the same hands you wash your asshole with to wash your face.
Pork behaviour is allowing females from 9 years old to marry...lots of pork behaviour going on which is much worse than eating it.
Funny, I could have sworn I washed my JuveE46 with my left hand today, while I ate with my right. I also could have sworn I wash my feet last, but maybe they do it different in your village? I'm just a pork after all what would I know

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
You certainly mean the israelites since they were the first there , right?
I don't know , maybe since the jews were scattered across the arab nations and treated poorly , they decided they need to go back home.
If they were treated better maybe it wouldn't have come to this endless conflict.

The Palestinians also need to realize that hurling 1400 rockets on a country that has 2 million palestianians within they're borders is bad thing to do and get back to the negotiation table.
You see the smart arab nations already decided that that it's better to keep a healthy relationship with Israel , like Saudi Arabia the Emirates etc.
It's easier to hurl rockets than build stronger fundations for years to come.
You want Hamas to disband and start caring for their people? That would defeat the organization pupose wouldn't it?
Not saying that hurling 1400 rockets is right. But I’m sure you fully agree that the disproportionate force the IDF uses is inhumane.

Jul 2, 2006
i dont know about that way washing, but i know how your grand grand porks washed themselves back then, sitting in a barrel full of their own piss, once in a year.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Use foul and abusive language.
Funny, I could have sworn I washed my JuveE46 with my left hand today, while I ate with my right. I also could have sworn I wash my feet last, but maybe they do it different in your village? I'm just a pork after all what would I know
If you take your zizinho out of your 10 year old first cousin and read some books you would realize the Jews you consider your enemy actually invented your religion to keep sand niggers like you civilized and keep them from killing each other. The Jews did y'all a favor in bringing you into a bit of civilization.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not saying that hurling 1400 rockets is right. But I’m sure you fully agree that the disproportionate force the IDF uses is inhumane.
I wonder if USA receives 1400 rockets what type of force they will use. They will probably just raise their eyebrow right?!
and no I do not encourage a kill them all attitude but I just dont like when people putting blame without giving it a thought.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
i dont know about that way washing, but i know how your grand grand porks washed themselves back then, sitting in a barrel full of their own piss, once in a year.
You tried to eat europen shit only they wouldn't let you into thier toilets let alone European league of nations.. now that that you realize it will never happen, you are showing your true animal colors.
My culture goes back 7k years when we had wineries back then when you were still waiting for prophet to come out of the cave 6k years later to show you how to wipe your ass..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you take your zizinho out of your 10 year old first cousin and read some books you would realize the Jews you consider your enemy actually invented your religion to keep sand niggers like you civilized and keep them from killing each other. The Jews did y'all a favor in bringing you into a bit of civilization.
All of my 4 wives here are in their 20s, treating me with respect and care. Meanwhile, how do you manage with your exwife collecting alimony monthly, sleeping around with whoever, posting stupid photos on insta from her vacation, and your 10 year old telling you dad i think I'm futerosexual? Must be quite the fun life, atleast it isn't boring.

Jews are our semitic brothers, we love them and even gave them a state here. If it was up to you and your village leaders they would have gone extinct 1000 years ago

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The problem is both sides are not on equal footing, Israel is stealing their lands

Israel is a jewish state, if there was only one state, the palestinian would be second class citizens

Make it secular, one country two states and then that seems a good compromise

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I wonder if USA receives 1400 rockets what type of force they will use. They will probably just raise their eyebrow right?!
and no I do not encourage a kill them all attitude but I just dont like when people putting blame without giving it a thought.
Orgut, I really respect your restraint and thoughtful arguments. No doubt that there are jerks on the Palestinian side as well. But what do you say to the overwhelming and indiscriminate use of force by the IDF against Palestinians.
Your people suffered unspeakable horrors during WW2 so I’m sure that you know better than anyone about what it’s like to be living in such miserable conditions. And I’m not talking about just this flare up which started a couple of weeks ago.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
All of my 4 wives here are in their 20s, treating me with respect and care. Meanwhile, how do you manage with your exwife collecting alimony monthly, sleeping around with whoever, posting stupid photos on insta from her vacation, and your 10 year old telling you dad i think I'm futerosexual? Must be quite the fun life, atleast it isn't boring.

Jews are our semitic brothers, we love them and even gave them a state here. If it was up to you and your village leaders they would have gone extinct 1000 years ago
Sure they are brothers when suit the argument lol
Respect and care or are they scared shitless because they have no power or rights in your opressive culture?
I don't keep slaves next to me and use them as servants with no rights and pretend it's a noble thing..
My "village" had religion and faith when we accepted Christianity in 300AD that's about 900 years before your prophet navigated his way out of the cave.
Had to come out and tell you otherwise you'd still be wiping your ass with rock and sand and eating food with shit stained hands.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sure they are brothers when suit the argument lol
Respect and care or are they scared shitless because they have no power or rights in your opressive culture?
I don't keep slaves next to me and use them as servants with no rights and pretend it's a noble thing..
My "village" had religion and faith when we accepted Christianity in 300AD that's about 900 years before your prophet navigated his way out of the cave.
Had to come out and tell you otherwise you'd still be wiping your ass with rock and sand and eating food with shit stained hands.
We are brothers, we have disagreements sometimes, like brothers do, but nothing too serious. We still live in peace and harmony, and even accept your euroJews here because they ran from you and your village leaders. Islam is the best thing that happened to them since Solomon.

Nope they have all the rights here, but you wouldn't know about that. How would you know what the world looks like outside of your village anyway, don't worry, I don't hate you for your ignorance. They love me and treat me as a king. Meanwhile you spend your nights in a bar trying to get some slut drunk and beg her to go to bed with you (I'd spend you a drink if I was nearby, maybe help you a little). Then after you fail you go home and scroll through your ex wives stories from the Canaries with her sponsor. I can see why you accumulate so much hate but it's ok bro, you can always pay a prostitute, give me your info I'll send you 50€ for it.

I see you're as good at counting years as you are at football takes. Maybe switch to the hijri calendar, it's much easier. You just wait for the new moon to show up, counting isn't for you.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We are brothers, we have disagreements sometimes, like brothers do, but nothing too serious. We still live in peace and harmony, and even accept your euroJews here because they ran from you and your village leaders. Islam is the best thing that happened to them since Solomon.

Nope they have all the rights here, but you wouldn't know about that. How would you know what the world looks like outside of your village anyway, don't worry, I don't hate you for your ignorance. They love me and treat me as a king. Meanwhile you spend your nights in a bar trying to get some slut drunk and beg her to go to bed with you (I'd spend you a drink if I was nearby, maybe help you a little). Then after you fail you go home and scroll through your ex wives stories from the Canaries with her sponsor. I can see why you accumulate so much hate but it's ok bro, you can always pay a prostitute, give me your info I'll send you 50€ for it.

I see you're as good at counting years as you are at football takes. Maybe switch to the hijri calendar, it's much easier. You just wait for the new moon to show up, counting isn't for you.
You are king of the eurojews?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

You writing a science fiction short story? Waiting for moon I'm not familiar with that..You illiterate jester..you have a shit imagination even at insults..
Keep believing that if you kill innocent babies you will have 72 tight virgins waiting for you..
Hijri calendar I use to wipe my ass I got a calendar that came 1200 before that..
I'll send you 50 so you can go find a prostitute so your slaves at home can take a break bozo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)