Israeli-Palestinian conflict (30 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So, what happened in Gaza Strip today in brief:

A truce was planned to start for 72 hours
Zionists tried to make progress on ground two hours before the truce started
During that, they found huge resistance and lost one soldier
They assumed resistance kidnapped him and cried so loud all over the world asking the resistance to release their "innocent" soldier
Zionists killed more than 100 Palestinian civilians in one city "Rafah" south of Gaza Strip and refused to commit to truce conditions because they want their "innocent" soldier
Egypt closed the crosspoint to punish Hamas because of kidnapping the soldier
Ban Ki Moon appears on Tv and asks Hamas to release the soldier
Obama condemns the Palestinians resistance and cries for the "innocent" soldier
Before 15 minutes, Hamas denied that its fighters kidnapped any soldier
So what? What about more than 100 civilians who were killed because of an idiot soldier who was there initially to kill them when he disappeared?
What a stupid world we're living at!
I guess you were there to make it so "accurate"
Its Hamas who attacked IDF and not the opposite...
IDF made no progress during the truce but Hamas being so truthful obviously dont care about truce unless its serves him...
The Civilians are being killed because of Hamas. They are so afraid of Hamas as any who go against them will be killed by Hamas so they have better chance at surviving IDF after being risked as shields than by the sure death that Hamas represent!

Lets hate Israel because they are very good at not being killed :wallbang:
All I can hope for are:
1. This madness stops and somehow a peace and not a temporary one being made
2. The truth will be revealed

What is the difference ?

Hitler was a lunatic who wanted to kill innocent people just because they were not his type. His lets kill anyone who is not type a was his own idea and not an ideology of a Koran Bilble or the Christian bible (forgot its name in English)..
Netanyahu is actually the opposite - The bible says we are the chosen people (yeah I believe its crap too...) and nobody excepts those hardcore Zionist who almost no one in Israel gives a damn about take any reference to that crap phrase!
as for killing people - Hitler attacked and picked all of them without caring if the men/women/children are criminals or not Netanyahu is targeting Hamas but ofcourse Hamas like people being killed and even his own if it serves its purpose!

So is there a difference?!
There is more similarity between Hamas and Hitler than this!

I am just wondering if I`m the only one on this forum who actually knows whats going on

All what I said in posts before still valid but god the media really blinds you - If Israel`s enemies lay their weapons and ask for peace there will be peace! If it will be Israel who lay their weapons down and ask for peace there will be no Israel!

- - - Updated - - -

america is the only reason israel still exists, not only does it enable israel behavior it finances it too. America's support of israel is the main reason behind 911.
I cant believe you honestly think that

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;4654257 said:
Kerry Calls on Qatar and Turkey to Gain Release of Israeli Soldier

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Obama said specifically Putin should use his "influence" to demand the pro russian freedom fighters in Ukraine to lay down their weapons and give in to the facist occupants of Ukraine.

When Putin refused, the USA instructed the EU to raise their economical boycot to the highest level.

THAT same Obama, is backing Israel slaughtering hundreds of palestines every day, and is convicting every single thing Hamas does.

If obama thinks Putin is to blame for not using his influence on the pro russian people in ukraine, then Obama himself is put to blame for backing the zionists.
Obama is probably the most non supporting in Israel president USA ever had!
He only support Israel because Israel is their biggest ally
He should support Israel non the less

- - - Updated - - -

Ban Ki Moon and the US crying over a kidnapped soldier, yet no mention of the bloodshed in Rafah committed by the Israelis(and Egyptians).
We certainly live in wicked times.
So now Egypt are evil too..
What a twisted way of seeing things...
Egypt dont like Israel so if they do Israel is probably right...

- - - Updated - - -

Amerika deserves a big terrorist attack with the way they are spitting on palestina and allow the zionists to pull this $#@!.

Goddamn i'd love to see russia "lose" one of their SS-27's. And it to accidently fall in to Hamas hands.

ICMB that has superior technology wich Israel cannot shoot down ? Would be amazing.

Finishes the work Hitler should have $#@!ing finished 70 years ago instead of beeing a peasant and invade Russia instead.
Well I just wonder who sounds like Hitler now

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
IDF made no progress during the truce but Hamas being so truthful obviously dont care about truce unless its serves him...
The Civilians are being killed because of Hamas. They are so afraid of Hamas as any who go against them will be killed by Hamas so they have better chance at surviving IDF after being risked as shields than by the sure death that Hamas represent!
Hamas did attack the IDF because they made progress into Gaza. They killed 2 and kidnapped 1 from the swine.
Israel broke the truce after the kidnapping.
Civilians are being killed by Israel. Even if Hamas is using civilians as human shield (which they aren't), Israel knows who it is bombing and who it's killing. So, Israel is just as guilty even in Israeli BS justifications. Or is it fine to kill children if they are being used as shields?
I have relatives in Gaza, and nobody hates Hamas or even dislikes. The Gazans are strongly behind the resistance and Hamas.

All I can hope for are:
Nobody hates Israel because they are not being killed.
We hate them because they are cowards who are only good in killing children.

Hitler was a lunatic who wanted to kill innocent people just because they were not his type. His lets kill anyone who is not type a was his own idea and not an ideology of a Koran Bilble or the Christian bible (forgot its name in English)..
Netanyahu is actually the opposite - The bible says we are the chosen people (yeah I believe its crap too...) and nobody excepts those hardcore Zionist who almost no one in Israel gives a damn about take any reference to that crap phrase!
as for killing people - Hitler attacked and picked all of them without caring if the men/women/children are criminals or not Netanyahu is targeting Hamas but ofcourse Hamas like people being killed and even his own if it serves its purpose!

I am just wondering if I`m the only one on this forum who actually knows whats going on
Nope, you're the only one who believes the Zionists propaganda.

All what I said in posts before still valid but god the media really blinds you - If Israel`s enemies lay their weapons and ask for peace there will be peace! If it will be Israel who lay their weapons down and ask for peace there will be no Israel!
1948, Palestinians had no weapons, so if they lay them now, who will stop Israel to do the same as they did back then?

They're evil since 1973 when they made peace with the swine.
Israel is bombing Rafah, which is near the Egyptian borders. People are trying to escape into Egypt. Egypt are not allowing them entries.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

All I can hope for are:

- - - Updated - - -

I cant believe you honestly think that

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Obama is probably the most non supporting in Israel president USA ever had!
He only support Israel because Israel is their biggest ally
He should support Israel non the less

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well I just wonder who sounds like Hitler now

have you ever bothered to look up al qaeda's demands? this is the guy who headed the bin laden unit, id say he would know a thing or 2 about al qaeda

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ban Ki Moon and the US crying over a kidnapped soldier, yet no mention of the bloodshed in Rafah committed by the Israelis(and Egyptians).
We certainly live in wicked times.
how is the bloodshed in rafah committed by "the egyptains" this i would love to know! last time i checked it was not the Egyptain's who were bombing gaza. yes Aid gets into Gaza slowly through the crossing at rafah and i in no way think the current situation is handled properly by the egyptains however to go on and say egypt is part of this is pretty far fetched.

[/QUOTE]
Israel is bombing Rafah, which is near the Egyptian borders. People are trying to escape into Egypt. Egypt are not allowing them entries.[/QUOTE]

so now we are "evil" :) any way i wont get into this because its boring, but it shows how fast things can be forgotten.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hamas did attack the IDF because they made progress into Gaza. They killed 2 and kidnapped 1 from the swine.
Israel broke the truce after the kidnapping.
Civilians are being killed by Israel. Even if Hamas is using civilians as human shield (which they aren't), Israel knows who it is bombing and who it's killing. So, Israel is just as guilty even in Israeli BS justifications. Or is it fine to kill children if they are being used as shields?
I have relatives in Gaza, and nobody hates Hamas or even dislikes. The Gazans are strongly behind the resistance and Hamas.

Nobody hates Israel because they are not being killed.
We hate them because they are cowards who are only good in killing children.

Nope, you're the only one who believes the Zionists propaganda.

1948, Palestinians had no weapons, so if they lay them now, who will stop Israel to do the same as they did back then?

Israel is bombing Rafah, which is near the Egyptian borders. People are trying to escape into Egypt. Egypt are not allowing them entries.
You are so incorrect that you make the word incorrect look like correct
Are you talking because you think you know whats going on or because you heard a thing or two and wants to make yourself heard like you know something?!
How old are you cause it seems like I`m talking to an under aged teen who knows nothing but still insist on talking
I would point out on where you are incorrect but its basically every word!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Amerika deserves a big terrorist attack with the way they are spitting on palestina and allow the zionists to pull this shit.

Goddamn i'd love to see russia "lose" one of their SS-27's. And it to accidently fall in to Hamas hands.

ICMB that has superior technology wich Israel cannot shoot down ? Would be amazing.

Finishes the work Hitler should have fucking finished 70 years ago instead of beeing a peasant and invade Russia instead.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
15,000 marching in DC for Gaza.

My cousin who lives there says she's never seen such a big crowd for anything since moving there.

Rupert Murdock be like 'fuuuuu must buy fb, youtube, twitter and all that'

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
america is the only reason israel still exists, not only does it enable israel behavior it finances it too. America's support of israel is the main reason behind 911.
The Saudis did it though, and the clowns in "intelligence" services let it happen. So pathetic.

And oh yeah, those "dancing Israelis" on the other side of the Hudson who worked for Mossad were CELEBRATING when the towers came down, they admitted it on Israeli TV.

If that's our supposed friend I say bomb the fuuck out of Tel Aviv.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;4654257 said:
Kerry Calls on Qatar and Turkey to Gain Release of Israeli Soldier

:lol:

He's a bigger idiot than Obama, a complete clown.

- - - Updated - - -

If two wrongs make a right, does that mean Hitler was correct?

Obviously not, but it is an interesting topic.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
I Am Arabic, and Muslim
USA and all other nations
have the right to work for their own interests

And if there is any one to be blamed for the latest/previous Zionists massacre then its the Arabs themselves
Our weakness is to be blamed
Our easy acceptance to be humiliated is to be blamed

cant expect/ask the others to respect us, while we are masters in self-humiliation
Power is the only tools that can force the others to respect and accept you as a reality that you have to deal with
we have the power, but its not to defend our selves, not to force the others to respect us, not to stop the others from taking away our rights
the power we have is to insure the safety of the royal families rolling our countries
and to assure their ability to survive as long as they can, and most important thing
is to protect Israel and other enemies from the anger of their own ppl when they see the heart-braking photos and videos
coming from Gaza every few minutes

Sorry for my bad English

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)