Israeli-Palestinian conflict (22 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I guess she learned a lot from Goebbels, Israel a true nazi state Hitler always wanted, irony.

Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP

A well-known Israeli politician and parliament member has branded Palestinians as terrorists, saying mothers of all Palestinians should also be killed during the ongoing Israeli assault on the besieged Gaza Strip, Daily Sabah reported.

Ayelet Shaked of the ultra-nationalist Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to "little snakes."

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists," Shaked said, adding, "They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”

The remarks are considered as a call for genocide as she declared that all Palestinians are Israel's enemies and must be killed.

On Monday (July 7) Shaked quoted this on her Facebook page:

"Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

The development comes as many officials from various countries have slammed Israel's airstrikes on the Gaza Strip. The Turkish prime minister is the latest to condemn the offensive, accusing Israel of massacring the Palestinians.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan has lashed out at Israel, saying it is committing state terrorism against the Palestinians in the region. Speaking in parliament, he also questioned the world’s silence toward Tel Aviv’s ongoing atrocities.

Reacting to Shaked's remarks, the Turkish premier said Israel's policy in Gaza is no different than Hitler's mentality.

"An Israeli woman said Palestinian mothers should be killed, too. And she's a member of the Israeli parliament. What is the difference between this mentality and Hitler's?" Erdogan asked.
The developments come as the UN agency for Palestinian refugees has recently said women and children make up a sizeable number of Palestinian fatalities caused by Israeli attacks on the besieged region.

Ayelet Shaked represents the far-right Jewish Home party in the Knesset.

JR/AB/SL

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/16/371556/israel-must-kill-all-palestinian-mothers/

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Turkey declares three days of mourning over Palestine deaths

Turkey is conducting diplomatic talks with its neighboring countries as well as the U.S. and the UN Security Council to help to resolve the situation in Gaza.

ANKARA

Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc has announced three days of mourning beginning on Tuesday to show solidarity with Palestinians against the Israeli campaign on Gaza which has claimed nearly 570 lives so far.

Arinc said Turkey condemns Israel's massacre on Palestinians and he described Israel's military operation, as an "atrocity that has almost turned into a genocide."

Turkey is conducting diplomatic talks with its neighboring countries as well as the U.S. and the UN Security Council to help to resolve the situation in Gaza, he added.

"Israel should end its arbitrary treatment of the Palestinian people and understand that national security provides a just, fair and comprehensive peace," he said.

Since July 7, Israel has pounded the embattled coastal enclave with fierce air and naval bombardments with the stated aim of halting Palestinian rocket fire.

Sunday was the deadliest day yet of Israel's two-week onslaught, with at least 110 Palestinians – including 72 in eastern Gaza City's residential area of Shujaya – killed in devastating air and artillery attacks.

On Thursday night, Israel stepped up its offensive to include ground operations, sending thousands of troops into the embattled Palestinian territory.

Israel's military operation, dubbed operation "Protective Edge," is the self-proclaimed Jewish state's third major offensive against the blockaded Gaza Strip within the last six years.

www.aa.com.tr/en

Muslim academics call for unity against Israeli strikes

ISTANBUL

Muslim intellectuals from Iraq, Palestine, Egypt and Turkey have jointly condemned Israel's aggression on Gaza Strip accusing Israel of being "primarily liable" for the massacre of at least 541 Palestinians and injuries of 3150.

"Unity brings triumph so I call upon all groups in Gaza to band together. The Gazan people should continue the resistence," said Dr. Nawaf Al Takruri, Secretary General of the Palestine Scholars Association reading out a joint declaration on behalf of Muslim scholars during a press conference at Istanbul headquarters of Turkish IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation.

Takruri stated that the academics do not desire any deal with Israel, but said they will only accept one that will ensure the protection of all Gazan people's rights.

"The right to speak only pertains to the people of Gaza, the world should lend an ear to them," he added.

The secretary general demanded Egypt immediately re-open the border gates with Gaza, namely the Rafah border terminal. The Rafah terminal is the enclave's only window to the outside world that is not under Israeli control but remains closed by the Egyptian junta since last summer's ouster of President Mohamed Morsi.

"We want the injured to be evacuated and receive treatment and medication in Egypt," he said.

The academics also called upon all Muslims and "conscious-bearers" to raise their voices against the "atrocity," and to stage protests.

"It is forbidden by religion to remain silent in the face of such murders. As Prophet Mohammed puts it, it means being a 'mute devil.' Our share is to speak the truth to prompt the related authorities and remove Al-Aqsa Mosque from Zionist oppression," said Abdulvahap Ekinci, Head of Turkish Union of Ahly Sunnah Scholars.

The Former chairman of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, Prof. Dr. Ahmet Agirakca said "the fight for Gaza will continue until the liberation of Al-Quds (arabic for Jerusalem) - the first kiblah (praying direction) of Muslims."

"As scholars, we must put pressure on world leaders. This massacre should be clearly told and laid bare before the world's public eye. They (Israel) have gone too far by killing women and children. Allah will bring us all to account for our silence," said Union of Iraqi Scholars representative Dr. Hussein Semirai.

"We can win only if we join our forces. The Gazan resistance against Israel - even in these circumstances - will be able to stop the Israeli forces. Israel will step back," stated Atia Adlan, representative of Muslim Thinkers Platform.

He urged the Arab League to take a political stance against the Israeli military operations and called on Arab countries to cut off relations with Israel.

Dr. Yahya Tai, member of Union of Iraqi Scholars, called for a boycott against the products of Israel and the countries supporting the Jewish state.

"Israel must cease these assaults if it does not want the war to expand," IHH President Bulent Yildirim said.

Sunday saw the deadliest day yet in the two-week-long onslaught with at least 110 Palestinians – including 72 in Shujaya, a residential area of eastern Gaza City – killed by devastating Israeli air and artillery attacks.

Israel's military operation, dubbed "Protective Edge," is the self-proclaimed Jewish state's third major offensive against the densely-populated Gaza Strip - which is home to some 1.8 million Palestinians – within the last six years.

www.aa.com.tr/en
What happened with your country?
There used to be such a pleasant environment between our countries then on one sunny day came Arduan-the world`s biggest jew hater and shitted all over this!
Israelis were coming to Turkey and got along great with Turkish especially Turkish dealers!
I just wonder what lead to that change

As for praising Turkey right now for the "great help to Palestine-their saviours..." I advise you to look who you are siding with-Iran! a nation that seems to want war so much. A nation that had been sanctioned by the UN and still shits on everything the world stand for!
Its no wonder the only ones siding with Iran are "Crazy Putin" and North Korea

As for the USA - Many in the US have doubts about who is right and who is wrong. The US being Israel`s biggest ally and vice versa has its interest of "keeping Israel alive"..
I do not think Obama is pro Israel at all as he is obliged to side with Israel. Put aside all that The USA would have retaliated way before Israel even thought about retaliating!

As for those who think Hamas are not a terror organization
Why would Hamas need to have tunnels that leads to Israel children gardens?! Why did they kidnapped those 3 boys and killed them instead lets say asking for ransom like freeing their fellow terrorist from Israel`s jail?!

And finally for your stats about the 1880 its not about calling dibs on a land its about two nation who feel live and breath this land so instead of being like I was the one who sat here first and etc those two nations should just learn how to live together or split the land into two countries like it has being offered before!

Jul 2, 2006
What happened with your country?
There used to be such a pleasant environment between our countries then on one sunny day came Arduan-the world`s biggest jew hater and shitted all over this!
Israelis were coming to Turkey and got along great with Turkish especially Turkish dealers!
I just wonder what lead to that change
Very same reason why things went shit with Assad. You have started mindless killing days after promising not doing so. I don't remember who was he but one of your top guys, pm maybe, was here days before 27 December 2008 'Cast Lead' massacre which you killed 1,500 Palestinians. Erdogan said your guy made a promise about not killing people. Assad did the same, Erdogan warned him not to start killing protesters, using rubber bullets in worse case and start reforms about electional system. More than 150,000 died in Syria since that day, we have around 1 million refugees living here. He fed up, WE fed up witnessing your atrocities, your lies, your saying one thing and doing exactly opposite.

Israel, Syria, Egypt, Iraq. All of four governments are murderers, illegitimate and have to go. I would have been ashamed if we were in good relations with any of these fiends.

There are still Jews coming here btw. There is no change of feelings towards them as long as they don't support unspeakable acts of terrorist state called israhell.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Very same reason why things went $#@! with Assad. You have started mindless killing days after promising not doing so. I don't remember who was he but one of your top guys, pm maybe, was here days before 27 December 2008 'Cast Lead' massacre which you killed 1,500 Palestinians. Erdogan said your guy made a promise about not killing people. Assad did the same, Erdogan warned him not to start killing protesters, using rubber bullets in worse case and start reforms about electional system. More than 150,000 died in Syria since that day, we have around 1 million refugees living here. He fed up, WE fed up witnessing your atrocities, your lies, your saying one thing and doing exactly opposite.

Israel, Syria, Egypt, Iraq. All of four governments are murderers, illegitimate and have to go. I would have been ashamed if we were in good relations with any of these fiends.

There are still Jews coming here btw. There is no change of feelings towards them as long as they don't support unspeakable acts of terrorist state called israhell.
Massacre 1500 Palestinian?! What are you talking about?
If you are talking about the boat which contained weapons and had no clear pass to continue then the boat should have never continue sailing and even if they do as they did they need to at least listen to what a nation has to say when traveling in their land.

As for those countries you mentioned I`m surprised you didnt mention Iran..
BTW I wanted to visit Turkey but since the relationship is now complicated I dont find it safe now therefore I went to Hungary a lovely country BTW (I have just returned from there today)

Jul 2, 2006
Massacre 1500 Palestinian?! What are you talking about?
If you are talking about the boat which contained weapons and had no clear pass to continue then the boat should have never continue sailing and even if they do as they did they need to at least listen to what a nation has to say when traveling in their land.

As for those countries you mentioned I`m surprised you didnt mention Iran..
BTW I wanted to visit Turkey but since the relationship is now complicated I dont find it safe now therefore I went to Hungary a lovely country BTW (I have just returned from there today)
It was probably safest place for you throughout history and still safe for those who condemn zionism.
One must admit though, you didn't repay kindly.

And i wasn't talking about flotilla incident which you killed 10 people, some of them executed from short range. It is another one of crimes which will never be forgotten. Are you immoral enough to defend this piracy committed in international waters against unarmed people? There was no single gun there, are you that shameless or not reading anything else than right wing israeli magazines?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/04/gaza-flotilla-attack-autopsy-results

I was talking about this
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/operation-cast-lead.htm

Israeli forces killed more than 1,300 Palestinians, many of them women and children. They also injured 7,000 civilians, while destroying over 4,000 houses and much of Gaza's infrastructure and buildings.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It was probably safest place for you throughout history and still safe for those who condemn zionism.
One must admit though, you didn't repay kindly.

And i wasn't talking about flotilla incident which you killed 10 people, some of them executed from short range. It is another one of crimes which will never be forgotten. Are you immoral enough to defend this piracy committed in international waters against unarmed people? There was no single gun there, are you that shameless or not reading anything else than right wing israeli magazines?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/04/gaza-flotilla-attack-autopsy-results

I was talking about this
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/operation-cast-lead.htm

Israeli forces killed more than 1,300 Palestinians, many of them women and children. They also injured 7,000 civilians, while destroying over 4,000 houses and much of Gaza's infrastructure and buildings.
About the boat - non armed men?! are you serious?! executed?! I wonder where did you find those facts...

Ohh you are talking about the Hamas again
I think I shared my view about the Hamas enough times through the thread..

Anyway I just hope the world stop acting crazy and start living instead of killing and with that I refer to everyone on the planet
I do not refer myself as a right wing or left wing I have my share of opinions which sometimes can both either ways depending on the situation!
As for religion I`m against it in every way as it only serves to cause wars and it doesnt even have a proof of its credibility! but thats just another irrelevant issue for now

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Anyway I just hope the world stop acting crazy and start living instead of killing and with that I refer to everyone on the planet
I do not refer myself as a right wing or left wing I have my share of opinions which sometimes can both either ways depending on the situation!
As for religion I`m against it in every way as it only serves to cause wars and it doesnt even have a proof of its credibility! but thats just another irrelevant issue for now
if you dont believe in religion, then how do you believe in israel's right to exist?

Jul 2, 2006
About the boat - non armed men?! are you serious?! executed?! I wonder where did you find those facts...

What world are you living in? It is a fact there was no single gun in the boat, all of the people were unarmed, autopsy report clearly shows some of them were executed from short range, one of them got 6 bullets in face. There are dozens from different nations and belief who are claiming that your brave soldiers started to shooting boat from helicopters. If there was a single pistol in the boat, your rogue state would have announce it to far corners of the universe. You know they have hijacked the boat after arresting hundreds of activists, they would have find it if there was weapon. And even if there was a nuclear bomb in that boat, it was in international waters, you were not supposed to do a thing.

Where did you find Hamas in this? You are killing for fun, most of your people enjoying it, celebrating it, this is your way to keep their population in check. You know these sand niggaz breeding fast.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Israel exists, nothing will come from theorizing on the de facto state of affairs. What we need to do is ensure Palestine's right to exist.

“No country has a right to exist. The United States doesn’t have a right to exist. Britain doesn’t have a right to exist. Bolivia doesn’t have a right to exist! Countries exist if they can get along with their neighbors, if they have a thriving economy and a social system which is equitable. If countries have a right to exist, we would be resurrecting the Soviet Union, the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem, and every other country that has gone down the tubes.”

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I read all the crap being posted with much of it being nonsense or some individual`s crap
There is no one I know and no one I heard that ever said something like Palestinians mothers should be $#@!d or lets kill all the Palestinians
quoting some individual or maybe even misquoting them and tell all those lies about Israel is just being unbearable!
You say the truth will eventually come out - I hope it comes out as soon as possible so all of you could just open your eyes about a situation that probably none of you know anything about!
Myself living in a country that this whole crappy thing is happening in makes me know much more than anyone of you!

Are Israel racist?! maybe but no more than any other country - like every country there are people who are being tolerant towards different people than them and others that dont
Are Israel a terrorist country?! If they are than there is no one single country that isnt!
Are Palestinians suffering - YES! but Israel tries very hard including giving them billions every year in order to make life easier for them and to buy some food! Israel provide electricity and other basic stuff in order to make their life bearable
What are Hamas doing with the money?! buying bombs and weapons in order to fight this so called "terrorist country" "in order to provide humanitarian stuff for the Palestinians"
They are asking for a free passage in and out of Israel! Well why isnt one right now?! I tell you why - It is because many want to wipe out Israel of the map! If you give free passage to all Palestinians you will make 2 things happen:
1. Better situation to normal civilians who just want to make their life better
2. Terrorists like Hamas and other anti Jewish organizations including some individuals who dont recognize Israel`s right to be a country and live will be all over the country and the security of all civilians will be non existent!
Therefore you cant just give in to Hamas demands even if their wish was just to make Palestinians civilians better while its obviously not the case!

You say free Palestine and I agree! Free Palestine from the Hamas free them from murderers of all kinds and then give them a country as they too deserve one!
Hamas was a direct result of Israeli attrocities.

Israel's actions will only create a huge influx of Hamas recruits.

Let's not beat around the bush, it's not about Hamas, it's about taking every inch of land in the long run and collectively punishing the Palestinian population in the process.

There's also Gas off the shore of Gaza, billions of dollars worth, that Israel will help itself to.

http://www.theguardian.com/environm...alestine-natural-gas-energy-crisis?CMP=twt_gu

And look at the words of this Israeli academic recently:

Israeli Professor: Rape Hamas Militants' Mothers and Sisters to Deter Terrorist Attacks

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/israeli-pr...thers-sisters-deter-terrorist-attacks-1457836

How about the Israeli Parliament Deputy speaker calling for the "Elimination" of Gaza as the final solution.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/0...outlines-final-solution-for-gaza-elimination/

Yeah, this conflict is really about Hamas firing fizzle into nothing missiles into Israel, the majority of which are intercepted but Israel's defence systems.

If this conflict is about Hamas then I'm the American president.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)