Israeli-Palestinian conflict (31 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
Israeli academic: raping Palestinian women would deter attacks

Dr. Mordechai Kedar, an Israeli scholar of Arabic literature and lecturer at Bar-Ilan University, declared Monday that raping the wives and mothers of Palestinian combatants would deter attacks.

"The only thing that could deter a suicide bomber is knowing that if caught, his sister or his mother would be raped," said Kedar during a radio talk show.

Listen to Hebrew-language radio show ; Kedar's comment begins at 1:35:00:

Kedar, who is an academic expert on the Palestinian population within Israel, served for twenty-five years in the military intelligence, where he specialized in Islamic groups.

He is a researcher at the right-wing Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies of Bar Ilan University, as well as the founder and current director of the Israel Academia Monitor, a neo-McCarthyst website that follows alleged "anti-Israel activities of Israeli academics".

During the interview on the Hakol Diburim national daily talk programme of Israel Radio Bet, the interviewer, Yossi Hadar, responded that Kedar's proposal "sounds bad [...] We can not of course take such measures."

These remarks did not deter Kedar, who responded that "it is culture..." and "this is the Middle East", before adding that "I did not speak about what we are doing or not doing. I am speaking about the reality: the only thing that will deter a suicide bomber - if he knew that if he pulls the trigger, his sister will be raped."

Bar Ilan University is a Jewish religious university situated in a Tel Aviv suburb. In November 1995, Yigal Amir, a student at the institution, assassinated Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin.

http://www.alternativenews.org/engl...-raping-palestinian-women-would-deter-attacks

Jul 2, 2006
Nationwide boycotts on Israeli products start in Turkey

21 July 2014 20:48

Municipal authorities in Turkey are backing a boycott of Israeli goods in response to Israel’s military attack on Gaza and the deaths of more than 500 Palestinians.

Authorities in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and cities and towns across the country are refusing to stock Israeli products in shops, cafes and recreation centers they manage and are calling on residents not to buy them.

As well as Israeli goods, many are also banning Coca-Cola in protest at U.S. support for Israel.

Sakir Yucel Karaman, mayor of Istanbul's Gungoren district, said: "It is important to emphasize that we should not give any logistical support to Israeli violence."

“With this understanding, we decided to make clear our attitude by not selling Coca Cola products and others which support the illegal Zionist expansionist policies of Israel."

Hilmi Turkmen, mayor of the city’s Uskudar district, added: "We should at least support our side in such situation as Muslim countries have subsided into a silence."

The boycott expanded across the country through social media with posts listing goods produced in Israel or by companies closely linked to Israel.

There have been reports of a counter-boycott in Israeli supermarkets against Turkish products.

Since July 7 Israel has bombarded Gaza and began a ground offensive on Thursday. The latest toll shows 541 Palestinians and 22 Israelis have been killed during that period.

www.aa.com.tr/en

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP

A well-known Israeli politician and parliament member has branded Palestinians as terrorists, saying mothers of all Palestinians should also be killed during the ongoing Israeli assault on the besieged Gaza Strip, Daily Sabah reported.

Ayelet Shaked of the ultra-nationalist Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to "little snakes."

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists," Shaked said, adding, "They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”

The remarks are considered as a call for genocide as she declared that all Palestinians are Israel's enemies and must be killed.

On Monday (July 7) Shaked quoted this on her Facebook page:

"Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

The development comes as many officials from various countries have slammed Israel's airstrikes on the Gaza Strip. The Turkish prime minister is the latest to condemn the offensive, accusing Israel of massacring the Palestinians.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan has lashed out at Israel, saying it is committing state terrorism against the Palestinians in the region. Speaking in parliament, he also questioned the world’s silence toward Tel Aviv’s ongoing atrocities.

Reacting to Shaked's remarks, the Turkish premier said Israel's policy in Gaza is no different than Hitler's mentality.

"An Israeli woman said Palestinian mothers should be killed, too. And she's a member of the Israeli parliament. What is the difference between this mentality and Hitler's?" Erdogan asked.
The developments come as the UN agency for Palestinian refugees has recently said women and children make up a sizeable number of Palestinian fatalities caused by Israeli attacks on the besieged region.

Ayelet Shaked represents the far-right Jewish Home party in the Knesset.

JR/AB/SL

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/16/371556/israel-must-kill-all-palestinian-mothers/

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I read all the crap being posted with much of it being nonsense or some individual`s crap
There is no one I know and no one I heard that ever said something like Palestinians mothers should be raped or lets kill all the Palestinians
quoting some individual or maybe even misquoting them and tell all those lies about Israel is just being unbearable!
You say the truth will eventually come out - I hope it comes out as soon as possible so all of you could just open your eyes about a situation that probably none of you know anything about!
Myself living in a country that this whole crappy thing is happening in makes me know much more than anyone of you!

Are Israel racist?! maybe but no more than any other country - like every country there are people who are being tolerant towards different people than them and others that dont
Are Israel a terrorist country?! If they are than there is no one single country that isnt!
Are Palestinians suffering - YES! but Israel tries very hard including giving them billions every year in order to make life easier for them and to buy some food! Israel provide electricity and other basic stuff in order to make their life bearable
What are Hamas doing with the money?! buying bombs and weapons in order to fight this so called "terrorist country" "in order to provide humanitarian stuff for the Palestinians"
They are asking for a free passage in and out of Israel! Well why isnt one right now?! I tell you why - It is because many want to wipe out Israel of the map! If you give free passage to all Palestinians you will make 2 things happen:
1. Better situation to normal civilians who just want to make their life better
2. Terrorists like Hamas and other anti Jewish organizations including some individuals who dont recognize Israel`s right to be a country and live will be all over the country and the security of all civilians will be non existent!
Therefore you cant just give in to Hamas demands even if their wish was just to make Palestinians civilians better while its obviously not the case!

You say free Palestine and I agree! Free Palestine from the Hamas free them from murderers of all kinds and then give them a country as they too deserve one!

Attachments

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah Hamas is the real enemy here :lol:
I guess you are living in Gaza that you seem to discard my words so easily and laughing at it...
My advice to you is not to talk about things like its facts when you actually knows shit

thats some movig stuff, where will this country be? uganda?
I didnt say that
There are many places in Israel which are occupied by Palestinians not just Gaza like Ramaala Kalanswa and many others

By the way just for your knowledge I live in a place that is called Oranit and its near a place that is called Kfar Kasem
Kfar Kasem is a place filled with arabs not all are Palestinians but they definitely feel for the Palestinians and we all get along well!
Many jobs in the area are made by arabs and when us the Israelis want something we often go to Kfar Kasem for their expertise! We all get along perfectly - This emphasize that we all could get along perfectly when terror being eliminated!

Back to the place of the Palestinian country - Jerusalem is a place that is holy to both Jewish and Palestinians!
Since West Jerusalem is occupied by Israelis and East Jerusalem is occupied by Palestinians it could easily be split into two areas!
There are many places that could be used by the Palestinians for their country!
Its not an easy move thats for sure but the first step in order to fulfill all that is to stop the terror stop the Hamas make Abu Mazen the undisputed prime minister of Palestine and then make an agreement

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I read all the crap being posted with much of it being nonsense or some individual`s crap
There is no one I know and no one I heard that ever said something like Palestinians mothers should be raped or lets kill all the Palestinians
quoting some individual or maybe even misquoting them and tell all those lies about Israel is just being unbearable!
You say the truth will eventually come out - I hope it comes out as soon as possible so all of you could just open your eyes about a situation that probably none of you know anything about!
Myself living in a country that this whole crappy thing is happening in makes me know much more than anyone of you!

Are Israel racist?! maybe but no more than any other country - like every country there are people who are being tolerant towards different people than them and others that dont
Are Israel a terrorist country?! If they are than there is no one single country that isnt!
Are Palestinians suffering - YES! but Israel tries very hard including giving them billions every year in order to make life easier for them and to buy some food! Israel provide electricity and other basic stuff in order to make their life bearable
What are Hamas doing with the money?! buying bombs and weapons in order to fight this so called "terrorist country" "in order to provide humanitarian stuff for the Palestinians"
They are asking for a free passage in and out of Israel! Well why isnt one right now?! I tell you why - It is because many want to wipe out Israel of the map! If you give free passage to all Palestinians you will make 2 things happen:
1. Better situation to normal civilians who just want to make their life better
2. Terrorists like Hamas and other anti Jewish organizations including some individuals who dont recognize Israel`s right to be a country and live will be all over the country and the security of all civilians will be non existent!
Therefore you cant just give in to Hamas demands even if their wish was just to make Palestinians civilians better while its obviously not the case!

You say free Palestine and I agree! Free Palestine from the Hamas free them from murderers of all kinds and then give them a country as they too deserve one!
It's simple dude...you'll never have peace. Palestinians will never be the good little subjects you want them to be. You can't fool the world forever and make us believe this conflict is against Hamas or that this conflict is only 20-25 years old. There was injustice before Hamas and there will be injustice after Hamas. Injustice has prevailed since 1948.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's simple dude...you'll never have peace. Palestinians will never be the good little subjects you want them to be. You can't fool the world forever and make us believe this conflict is against Hamas or that this conflict is only 20-25 years old. There was injustice before Hamas and there will be injustice after Hamas. Injustice has prevailed since 1948.
This whole thing started even before 1948!
The british who controlled the area talked about a split towards two countries. Israel accepted Palestine didnt.
Palestinians didnt recognize Israel since they wanted the whole thing!
1967 proved to be crucial for Israel which many arabian nations were about to attack Israel and Israel reacted fast and it proved decisive.
Since then countries that were trying to eliminate Israel made peace with Israel. Jordan and Egypt are good examples which Israel gave up on Sinai in order to make peace which indicate that Israel want peace and not war.
Palestine still refused to recognize Israel as a state.
When Arafat died and Abu Mazen took the reigns it seems like the Palestinian are looking more towards living a more peaceful life with their own country.
The main Problem is Hamas right now. The main problem was always was been the unwillingness of recognize Israel as a country using violence to fit words to actions.
Terror organizatins like Hamas are those who are responsible for those.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This whole thing started even before 1948!
The british who controlled the area talked about a split towards two countries. Israel accepted Palestine didnt.
Palestinians didnt recognize Israel since they wanted the whole thing!
1967 proved to be crucial for Israel which many arabian nations were about to attack Israel and Israel reacted fast and it proved decisive.
Since then countries that were trying to eliminate Israel made peace with Israel. Jordan and Egypt are good examples which Israel gave up on Sinai in order to make peace which indicate that Israel want peace and not war.
Palestine still refused to recognize Israel as a state.
When Arafat died and Abu Mazen took the reigns it seems like the Palestinian are looking more towards living a more peaceful life with their own country.
The main Problem is Hamas right now. The main problem was always was been the unwillingness of recognize Israel as a country using violence to fit words to actions.
Terror organizatins like Hamas are those who are responsible for those.
you;re cool dude, but seriously the above is not history but rather myth.

-there was less than 1% of jews in Palestine in 1880s
-even in 1948 the jews were only 30% with the arabs owning 90% of the land, yet israel gets 60% of the land after a sham UN rsolution which goes against its chart(self determination)
-Israel made peace with egypt because had it not been for the US in 73, the arabs would have made it to tel aviv, which reinforces my point that israel only listens to force.
-and finally hamas was created by israel to weaken PLO and in this case buy time and renege on oslo accord, while gobbling up whatever remains of palestinian lands.

and btw imo israel lost this war, anybody who was a neutral or wasnt sure what to think of the situation is now pro-palestinian even with the israeli propaganda machine in the westin full force. And i predict this will cost netenyahu his govt and hamas more power not only in gaza but also in west bank.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP

A well-known Israeli politician and parliament member has branded Palestinians as terrorists, saying mothers of all Palestinians should also be killed during the ongoing Israeli assault on the besieged Gaza Strip, Daily Sabah reported.

Ayelet Shaked of the ultra-nationalist Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to "little snakes."

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists," Shaked said, adding, "They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”

The remarks are considered as a call for genocide as she declared that all Palestinians are Israel's enemies and must be killed.

On Monday (July 7) Shaked quoted this on her Facebook page:

"Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

The development comes as many officials from various countries have slammed Israel's airstrikes on the Gaza Strip. The Turkish prime minister is the latest to condemn the offensive, accusing Israel of massacring the Palestinians.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan has lashed out at Israel, saying it is committing state terrorism against the Palestinians in the region. Speaking in parliament, he also questioned the world’s silence toward Tel Aviv’s ongoing atrocities.

Reacting to Shaked's remarks, the Turkish premier said Israel's policy in Gaza is no different than Hitler's mentality.

"An Israeli woman said Palestinian mothers should be killed, too. And she's a member of the Israeli parliament. What is the difference between this mentality and Hitler's?" Erdogan asked.
The developments come as the UN agency for Palestinian refugees has recently said women and children make up a sizeable number of Palestinian fatalities caused by Israeli attacks on the besieged region.

Ayelet Shaked represents the far-right Jewish Home party in the Knesset.

JR/AB/SL

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/16/371556/israel-must-kill-all-palestinian-mothers/

:crazy::yuck: disgusting!! i've never seen so much hate put in words like this.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
and btw imo israel lost this war, anybody who was a neutral or wasnt sure what to think of the situation is now pro-palestinian even with the israeli propaganda machine in the westin full force. And i predict this will cost netenyahu his govt and hamas more power not only in gaza but also in west bank.
Dunno about the war, but the last positive public opinion should definetly be lost now. Those fuckers are insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)